Chapter 1

*Maddy P.O.V* 

Its 5:00 am when I wake up but I guess it doesn't matter I can sleep when im on the flight to England. I rub my eyes then after fifteen minutes I can finally stand up. I call Alyssa to remind her to be at the airport by 10:00 a.m. As I walk into the bathroom to get ready I see my backstage passes to The One Direction concert. "Better not forget these," I say to myself. I turn on my radio and I hear " Looks like One Direction will be flying on this mornings plane to England!" Yes! And To make this day even better i find my mom won a contest and got two first class tickets on the plane! This gives me even better chances of meeting One Direction!

*At the airport*

When I get to the airport I see Alyssa waiting for me I show her the first class tickets and she screams.  

It was hard to get anywhere since the place was swarmed with crazy fan girls. When we finally get to and then on the plane I find my seat and sit down its too bad I'm not sitting by Alyssa but I can just look out the window the whole time. While I'm looking out the window I hear a high sweet British voice say " Hi love looks like I'll be sitting here" I turn and see Louis Tomlinson standing there I hold in my extreme excitement and say " Oh hi!!" He sits down and I turn look out the window and smile. "So uh what's your name? I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" "Oh I'm Maddy, Maddy Parker and I know who YOU are I'm a huge fan of your um work"

*Louis P.O.V* 

Like normal, when the boys and I get to the airport we're swarmed by girls but once we got on the plane things went a little smoother. I find I'm not sitting next to any of the boys so I'm crossing my fingers it's not a extremely dedicated fan girl and my wish comes true I'm sitting next to a NORMAL girl. Her name was Maddy Parker, she said she was a huge fan of my "work" but I don't know. She is nice though, and pretty, and a girl...... I wonder if she is going to our concert? " I'm going to your concert tonight" she says. Well I guess she is. " That's great!" I said "It will be fun to see a familiar face!" " Oh... Ya," she said then looks out the window again. What did I say? Did I offend her? " Hey Maddy guess who I'm well i guess your sitting by one too!!" the girl says. Maddy looks up " Oh you mean Louis? Ya I'm sitting by him." I'm starting to like this Maddy less and less. As the girl walks away Maddy turns to me and says " You know what I'm sorry I'm acting like an ass I'll stop ok? Let's just talk to each other like your a normal guy and I'm a normal girl which I am." "I'd like that" I say. But in my head I think this girl is NOT just a normal girl.