Chapter 9

*Niall POV*

"Oh my god what are we going to do?" I say

"Ok we need to stay calm Niall alright? I'll call Maddy, Harry , and Louis and I'll tell them to call Zayn ok? While I'm at it you call 911 okay?"

"Ok"

*Alyssa on the phone*

"God please pick up! Crap! Niall,cthey didn't pick-" the ringing of the phone cuts her off.

"Hello?" her voice was shaking.

"Hey Alyssa, you called?" it's Maddy, then Alyssa puts it on speaker.

"Uh uh ya I did," Alyssa says

"Are you ok? You sound upset did Niall hurt you like mentally?" Maddy says laughing.

"What? No he didn't ok so well we went to scare Liam and we had fake knives but it turns out Nialls wasn't fake..."

"Oh my god! We will be right over!"

*Maddy POV*

"Turns out Nialls wasn't fake..." Alyssa says.

"Oh my god we will be right over!" I say.

"Louis?Harry? We're leaving!!!" I yell.

"Why? Don't you and Harry need to work things out?" Louis yells back.

"Fine. Harry I love you you can date my sister just come one guys lets get in the car ok?"

"Can you tell us why love?" Harry says with a smirk acting all romantic.

I roll my eyes. "I'll tell you in the car now let's go!"

*At Liams*

I run inside and look down at Liam. "Can somebody get me something to wrap around his arm!?" I say then Louis rips of a piece of his shirt. I turn and see Zayn run through the door. "Zayn! Get me some antibiotic cream! (I'm not a doctor I don't really know what I'm writing right now sorry) Zayn runs into the bathroom and grabs some I then smear it all over the cut. "An ambulance should be here any second guys!" then a minute or two later the doorbell rings its the paramedics. We step out of the house as they roll Liam out on a stretcher.

"How did you know to do that?" Louis asks putting his arm around me.

"Ashley... She didn't think she had a good life with our parents and the people at school well were rude to her only because they were jealous..."

It then goes silent.