Chapter 2

*Alyssa POV*

Once Maddy and I get to the plane we sit down in our seats and sadly I wasn't sitting by her. But to my surprise when I sit down i turn my head and there is NIALL HORAN sitting next to me! I'm so shocked I dont even say hi I just rush to where Maddy is sitting but then I notice Louis Tomlinson is sitting next to her! But I didn't notice that till I started talking " You wouldn't believe it I'm... Well looks like you are too never mind." I say " what sitting next to Louis tomlinson? Ya I am." she responses. After that I just walked away it surprised me she didnt care she was sitting next to him though. When I get back to my seat I hear an Irish voice say "what was that about?" I almost forgot Niall Horan was sitting next to me how can a girl forget that! " Oh hi nice to meet you I'm Alyssa Taylor and don't worry I know who you are... You're Niall Horan" I say with a smile.

*Maddy POV*

After I admitted to Louis I was being a jerk we decided to find more about each other. " So uh how old are you?" Louis asks " LOUIS! You never ask a lady her age! But if you really want to know I'm eighteen about to finish high school! What about you Mr.Tomlinson how old are you?" which I already knew the answer to. " Oh I'm twenty! Born on December 24th 1991! You won't find exact stuff like that in your people magazines!" He says smiling then he looks down at his watch " Oh my god it's 11:00?!?! I'm guessing we should well um get some sleep!" That won't be very hard I am extremely tired! And in about five minutes I'm asleep....

*Louis POV*

Maddy and I talked for a bit then we decided we should get some sleep but, I couldn't sleep after all that happened today I mean I met a really sweet fan!! And now were friends!!!!! I look over and she is sound asleep leaning on the window.

"I wish I was that window." I whisper

"What? Louis really? You fancy her!?" It's Harry he was listening to me! "Dude I don't care if you fancy her Niall fancies the girl he is sitting by too so it's no big deal"

"Ya I guess I-" I stopped talking when I noticed Maddy had shifted positions and her head was now on my shoulder. I look up at Harry and he smiles while giving me a thumbs up.

"Looks like you're that window now!" he says with a smirk.

God I wish this plane ride would never end!

*Niall POV*

I saw the girl next to me and goll she was gorgeous but I doubt she would ever fancy me...... After awhile a we started talking and I started liking her more and more later that night when she was asleep I gave her a kiss on the cheek hoping she wouldnt wake up which thankfully she didn't earlier she said her name was Alyssa Taylor I wish her name was Alyssa Horan though..... Like that will happen.

*the next day on the plane*

*Maddy POV*

When I woke up in the morning I noticed I had been laying on Louis shoulder but I doubt he cared since his arm was around me I looked up and saw Louis was still asleep. Then I sat upright and streched which woke Louis up "Sorry for waking you" I say "Oh no its fine" he says "Since the plane will land soon can you sing me a little part of a song just really quick?" I ask " oh ya sure!"

Ooh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Be my baby

Ooh oh oh oh oh oh

Ooh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Be my baby

And I'll look after you

"Maddy?"

" Yes? And thanks that was really good!"

"oh ya thanks but uh well"

" yes?"

"I mean it."

"What do you mean?"

"Be my baby?"

......

"Of course"