Chapter 16

*Alyssa POV*

*backstage at the concert*

"You excited babe?" Niall asks. It was finally the day of the concert. "Niall, why wouldnt I be excited?! But, nervous too since I'll have to tell my parents about me moving in with you." I say. Then Maddy and Louis walk in, "Lyssa, dont worry I doubt your parents will say no I mean my parents said yes and they are way stricter than yours!" Maddy says, "We have to fly back home with the boys anyway to get out stuff!"

Then Paul walks in with Liam, Zayn, Harry and the band, "You guys are on in 10 minutes! The girls had better find their seats!" I kiss Niall sweetly and Louis and Maddy well it was too lets just say PASSIONATE to describe. "Good luck Nialler," I whisper in Nialls ear, "I love you."

As soon as Maddy and I sit down, a girl walks up to us asking for an autograph, "OMG YOU ARE SITTING HERE?!?! I JUST LOVE YOU TWO CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!" Maddy and I look at each other strangely then say yes. After we give the girl our autograph surprisingly Ashley shows up and sits down next to us. "Ashley? Surprised to see you here!" Maddy says, "Well I might as well support my boyfriend." Ashley says . And as soon as as she says it the music for What Makes You Beautiful comes on and the boys run on stage. After Liam sings his solo Louis, Niall, and Harry walk in front of us and look us in the eye and sing, (they are in the front row)

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed but when you smile at the ground

It ain't hard to tell

you don't know oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful!

Then they ran off and sang the next verse.

They ended the concert with Na Na Na and I noticed Louis was looking at Maddy the entire song.

*Maddy POV*

When the boys were singing their last song Na Na Na, Louis was looking at me the entire time. Which I though was sweet. Once it ended Alyssa, Ashley, and I went backstage to hang out with them. It was fun until Eleanor showed up.