Chapter 7

*Maddy POV*

"Her names Ashley, Ashley Parker!" Harry says. ASHLEY PARKER? My sixteen year old sister who hates One Direction? I mean I know she left home and went to England to live with my aunt because she didnt have a 'good' life at home with my parents but, why would she go and date Harry Styles?! Probably just to get popular I guess. This day just gets weirder and weirder first Niall says he isnt dating Alyssa then I find out Harry is dating my sister?

*When the boys get to the house*

"You are dating my sister!?" I ask as I storm up to Harry.

"Oh, Ashleys YOUR sister? Well I'm sorry!" he says

"Whats wrong with Alyssa?" says Zayn looking at Alyssa who is still crying on the couch.

"I dont know Zayn? Niall just said he wasnt dating her when he was thats not bad at all right?" Liam says sarcasticly.

"Oh ya Niall you have some explaining to do!" I say getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

"Love, its okay...." Louis says walking over to me to give me a hug. I accept the hug but thankfully he is hugging me from behind so I can still yell at Niall.

"Well I was nervous and didnt know what to say since I didnt know if we were considered an 'item'" Niall says

Alyssa looks up from crying on the couch and says "No duh we were considered an item! You asked me out!!" She was finally done crying but she was getting angry.

Niall then walks over to her, "Okay we are an item Alyssa, and I am happy about it I love you more than anything in the world maybe just MAYBE more than food."

"I love you too," she says to him. I was so happy for them I forgot to keep getting mad at Harry for dating my sister.