Chapter 6

*Maddy POV*

In the middle of the night I woke up shaking and crying from just having a nightmare and disoriented of where I was but once I got up I remembered that I was at Louis and Harry's! This nightmare was the worst like ever I had a dream all the fans hated me for taking Eleanor's place and so one shot me I survived but then they shot Louis for asking me out in the first place and well he didn't survive... So I walked up the stairs to Harry's room and woke up Louis "Hey Lou'? Lou'? Louis?!" by the third Louis I was scared because of that dream but I shook him and then he woke up "huh wuh? Oh hi Maddy..." "Um well Louis thing is..... Ni--" Louis cuts me off "Nightmare?" "How did you know" I ask. "For some reason when ever we have company they always have nightmares..." he says sighing then he gets up walks down stairs goes to his room or for now my room lays down on one side of the bed and goes to sleep. I get the message and climb into bed on the other side of him after that I slept better than I ever have in my whole entire life.

I wake up to well Harry and Louis singing 'Good Morning Sunshine' I rub my eyes and hop out of bed.

"How did you sleep love?" Louis asks

"Best sleep ever! Well after you came..." I say

"Well that's great! I think we should get going. We have an interview today" Harry says

*At the interview*                                                                                                                                       *Louis POV*

"So Louis you have been seen out and about with a girl! What happened to Eleanor or are you cheating??" the interviewer asks.

"Oh ya," I say "We uh well broke up.."

"If you dont mind my asking who dumped who?" she asks

"Lady! I think thats a little too personal if you know what im saying" Niall says

"Oh Niall! You have been seen around with a girl too is she your new girlfriend?" she says

"Uh um well no were just friends," he says. Then Liam, Harry, Zayn,and I shoot him a look. What happened to Alyssa?! Did they break up? Probably not then why would he say no? Alyssa is going to kill him.

*Maddy and Alyssa are at Louis/Harry's house*

*Alyssa POV*

"Uh um well no were just friends" Niall says. Then Maddy looks at me mouth open. "Did you guys break up?" she asks "After two days? No," my voice cracks and I'm crying i put my head into Maddy's lap. "Alyssa its going to be okay, he was probably just nervous and didnt want the fans to hate on you or something.." Maddy says. "Th-th-then why didnt Louis say the same?" I ask still crying. "I dont know Alyssa I dont know." she says then we both look back up at the screen and Harry then starts talking, "Changing the subject from Louis and Niall I have a new girlfriend too!" Harry says

"Why didnt we know about this?" Liam asks

"We just started dating!" Harry says, "Her name's Ashley, Ashley Parker!"