Chapter 3

*Alyssa POV*

I wake up to Niall leaning over me "Did you look at me all night?" I ask "Well uh no yes maybe" he says looking down at his hands. "I'm going to go see Maddy and Louis do you care?" I say "Can I come too?" he asks " Uh sure I don't see why not?" When we got over there Maddy's face was burried in her palms and Louis had a very wide grin on his face. "What did you do?!" I ask Louis "Asked her out" he says still smiling.

OH MY GOD Louis Tomlinson asked her out!!! "What did you say" I ask Maddy "I said yes of course!" she says looking up at me.

*Niall POV*

After I found out Louis asked Maddy out the first thing I did was just blurt out "WILL YOU DATE ME?" To Alyssa. Louis Maddy and Alyssa were really shocked and looked at me in surprise. "Uh yes!!!" She says and when she walks away she give me a kiss ON THE LIPS!!!!

*Louis POV*

Niall just asked Alyssa out then she kissed him?

Should I kiss Maddy now?

No at the end of the plane ride.

Oh my god what should I do at the end of the plane ride then she leaves me!

Ask her to live with ya Lou'

No way to sudden maybe she could live near me?

BINGO

"After the plane ride Maddy, want to live in London with me?" I say

"At your apartment with Harry? Yes."

I guess she is living with me! I don't care though I would rather that anyway. "Maddy is living with us now?" Harry says " Where did you come from?" I ask curiously "And how did you know?" I say "Oh well I'm sitting behind you guys did I forget to mention that?" "Ya you did." Maddy and I say in unison Then we all start laughing. I just noticed the whole time we were talking Maddy's head was on my shoulder.

SCORE!