Chapter 3

Jasmine's POV

I walked out of the dining hall with Aladdin. We had hung out all summer but it felt like we hasn't seen each other in ages. It was only the past two weeks! And now he seemed distant.

"Jas? Who are you rooming with?" He asked.

"Mulan and Snow White." I glared at him.

"What happened to Tiana and Pocahontas?" He said.

"The dorm people put Lottie in there." I said. "Which is weird cause I know Lottie requested Snow."

"Huh...that is weird..." He said without looking at me.

We walked up to my dorm.

"Well. Here you are. Guess I'll see ya later Jas!" He pecked my cheek and sped off.

What the heck was that about? Whatever. I'll deal with him later. I had bigger problems right now. I opened the door to my dorm to find Snow already back from dinner.

"Where's Mulan?" I asked.

"Not back yet." Snow said without looking up from her magazine.

"I like-uh, what you did with your part of the room..." I said holding back a laugh.

"Oh-um thanks. Yours too..." She rolled her eyes.

On her side her bed was a bright red with white ruffle pillows. She had yellow drawers with red apples painted on it. Her shirt was an off yellow button down with poofy shoulder sleeves. She wore a blue pencil skirt, black knee socks and yellow heels. She also wore a red ribbon in her short black curly hair. Her magazine read, 'Dwarves Weekly'. Wow she is really odd.

I sat on the edge if my satin blue bed. My side had a gold bed with (obviously) satin blue covers. My drawers were also blue with Indian designs. All gold of course. I wore blue jeans and a regular blue crop top. I had gol flats on and I wore a necklace around my neck with a blue jewel on it. I also had a blue beanie on over my ponytail and gold triangle earrings. She was nothing compared to me. I looked to Mulans side of the room.

Her bed was red with those weird yellow Asian marks on them with yellow pillows. Her dresser was green with crystal handles. Classy.

I layed on my bed exhausted. This was gonna be a long year.

Mulans POV

I walked back to my dorm dreading what might happen behind the doors. I had just broken up with-I don't even want to think about him. I kissed another boy who was dating my best friend and we had hung out for the past two weeks. It was Aladdin. And he's dating Jasmine. And if Jasmine finds out, she'll probably kill me in my sleep.

I walked up to the dorm door. I need to tell her. She deserves to know. But then she'll hate me! But she needs to know.
I opened the door.

"Hey Mulan!" Said Jasmine.

"Alright alright! You pulled it out of me! I kissed Aladdin!" I covered my mouth. Oops.

--------
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I had to babysit yesterday. Enjoy this chapter!!

Next update: Tuesday or Wednesday

Thanks for reading!!
-DisneyDaisy 🌻