Chapter 6

Belles POV

I walked to my first period, Math 2, to see Elsa was in my class. Perfect! I sat beside her.

"Hi Elsa!" I said.

"Belle! Hi!" Elsa smiled.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"No not at all! I don't have a partner yet. Merida and Ariel already paired up so I don't know anyone else in here." Elsa said.

"Aw. Sorry! What period do you have lunch?" I asked.

"Um.." She looked at her paper. "4th."

"Darn. I have it 5th." Great. Just great.

"Well maybe you can introduce me to your friends during Study Hall? I understand that everyone has the same study time." Elsa said.

"Well, girls do. Boys have it anther time." I said. "It's supposed to keep us focused."

"Ahh. Ok." Elsa said.

The teacher wrote her name on the board.

"Welcome to Math 2. I am your teacher Ms. De Vil. Lets get started." She said.

Aurora's POV

I walked into 1st period Chemistry to see I recognized one actually like able person. Tiana.

"Tiana!" I said. "Hey girl!"

"Aurora! Come sit by me! There is like no one in this class!" She said.

"Right!" I laughed.

"What's your next period?" She asked.

"Tech. What about you?" I said.

"Same!" She smiled.

"Yeah! I know Cinderella has tech but I don't know who else." I glance over my shoulder to see our teacher walk in.

"Cool." Tiana looked at our wacky looking teacher too.

"Welcome Chemistry. I am your teach Dr. Frankenstein. Please only two to a lab table." He looked at a group of 4 boys at a table. They quickly split up. This class otta be....interesting.

Cinderella's POV

I walked into my History class. This will be the best first period. I will always miss it due to assemblies!

I looked around the room at my classmates. Uh oh. There's Alice. Oh and Ariel sitting beside Rapunzel. There's some juicy gossip right there. And there's Anna!! Yes! I walked over to her.

"Hi! I'm Cinderella. But people call me Cindy. Mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"Sure! I'm Anna!" She smiled.

"Nice to meet you! Are you new?" I asked.

"Yeah. First year. I used to be homeschooled." She looked at her paper.

"Oh. Well we're glad your here! What period do you have lunch?" I said.

"5th." She said.

"Great! You can sit with my friends! And your dorm mates too! Who are they?" I said acting like I had no idea.

"Rapunzel and Jane." She said.

"Awesome! They are so nice!" I said.

"Yeah..." Anna looked at the door. "Is that our teacher?"

I looked over. "Yep. Good ol' Mr. Thatch. He's kinda clumsy..."

We watched as Mr. Thatch stumbled over his own feet dropping several of his scrolls he was carrying.

"And he always goes on and on about how he thinks Atlantis is real. He claims he went there but all of the people who supposedly went with him are dead so who knows if he's telling the truth." I said.

Mr. Thatch walked up to the chalkboard and wrote Atlantis in the board.

"Oh great." I said. "Cue the crazy."

"Hello class. I am your teacher Mr. Thatch. This year we will be studying Atlantis!" He grinned. The whole class groaned.

Anna giggled.

"Just wait until a student tells him it doesn't exist. He'll go nuts!" I said.

A boy with long brown hair raised his hand.

"Uhh. Mr. Thatch?" He asked.

"Yes...um..." He looked down at his attendance sheet.

"Tarzan. Um, I hate to break it to ya but Atlantis doesn't exist..." He leaned back in his chair giving off a bit of a 'I don't care' vibe.

Everyone sat in silence watching Mr. Thatch to see what he would do. He calmly walked to the phone and dialed an in school number.

"Kida? I have another one." He listened for a second. "Please!" He begged. "Fine." He hung up the phone.

He turned back to Tarzan. "I can't make you believe in Atlantis. But it is what we are studying so I suggest you pretend it does."

Everyone stared at Mr. Thatch.

"What the heck!" I whispered to Anna.

"I think someone took some anger management classes this summer." She giggled.

"Thank god! This class might be enjoyable. Just to watch him try not to yell at anyone. I wonder when he'll crack!" I said.

"Probably by Christmas break." Anna smirked.

I laughed. I looked at her again. Maybe she could be one of us. We'll just have to test her and find out.