Chapter 13

Anna's POV

I didn't know where I was. I felt firm hands on my arms. They were delicate so I knew they were female. Suddenly I heard a door open. I took a quick breath in. Where was Jane? I decided to call out.

"Jane?" I whispered.
Someone pinched my shoulder to shut me up. Ok. Bad idea.

I was pushed onto a bed. I layed there for a second and then a door closed. There was no sound.

"Hello?" I called out? I prepared for a pinch but nothing happened. Where was I? "Hello? Jane?"

Someone pulled off the bag over my head. Jane.

"Jane! What happened? Are you ok??" I asked worriedly.

She untied my wrists. "I have to meet them in the courtyard at midnight." She whispered.

"I'm coming with you." I said.

"No. I have to go alone. Or else they will reveal something about me." Jane stood up and to leave.

"Jane-" I started to say.

"Please." Jane turned to me. "Stay here! I need this story."

"Jane!" I almost yelled.

"No!" Jane ran out of the room slamming the door behind her.

I walked to the door and Tryed to open it. It was locked! She locked me in!

"Jane?" I said, I tried at the handle. "JANE!"

"I'm sorry." I heard her whisper. "I just had to be sure you wouldn't follow me."

"Jane! Let me out!" I wiggled the handle.
"Anna. Remember. Every journalist finds the best way to get a story with whatever materials they have. Wherever they are. There is always a window to show them what they need!" Jane said slowly.

"Jane! I don't need a metaphor! Just let me out!!" She didn't respond. "Jane!" I heard footsteps down the hall. I hit the door with my hand angrily. I turned around and saw a notepad, pen, camera and a note. I walked over and read the note.

'There is always a window to show them what they need.'

She was trying to tell me something. They must be listening to us. I looked out the window and had a perfect view of the courtyard. Jane wanted me to get pictures from up here! I looked threw the camera and it was aimed at the corner of the courtyard. Must be where they are meeting. Suddenly Jane came into view. I started the camera. I picked record over regular pictures so I wouldn't miss a moment.

I watched as someone in a black coat walked up to Jane. They said something that made Jane visibly uncomfortable. Then very quickly another figure appeared and grabbed Jane from behind.

"Jane! I yelled and I jumped up and put my hand to the window. One of the figures turned and I saw their face.

I put my hand over my mouth, "Elsa...?" I whispered.

Meg's POV

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk. Aurora and Belle were sound asleep when I left. I just needed some air. Out of no where, I heard a scream, quiet, but a scream. I walked to the door from which it came. It was Anna and Jane's room. I knocked.

"Anna? Jane? Everything ok?" I said.

"Meg! Help me! The doors locked from the outside!" I heard Anna say.

I opened the door and saw a terrified Anna.

"Anna! Are you ok?" I asked.

"No! I think Jane's been taken by yellow heel!" She was almost in tears.

"Oh my gods! Are you sure?" I looked up and down the hallway.

She nodded with tears going down her cheeks.

"Let's talk to the headmistress..." I said

"No! She can't know! I wasn't supposed to know she went!" Anna grabbed my wrist.

"Ok. I'll wait in here with you until she gets back. If she's not here in the morning then we go to the headmistress. We don't have to say anything about yellow heel if you don't want to." I said trying to calm her down.

"Ok. I need to lay down." Anna layed on her bed and i closed the door. "Meg?"

"Yes?" I said.

"Elsa..." And then she was asleep.

------------

So this was short and crappy. I'm laying in bed half awake writing this but you guys asked for an update and I needed to give you one.

Happy New Year! Let's get the show on the road! So I added the kidnapping in. :)

Um...Elsa??? What!

Do you think she is the actual yellow heel or just one of the helpers? Where is Jane? Do you think she'll be back in the morning??

And I promise to update more! I even set a reminder in my calendar! Hope you like this! Comment people you want to see more of! Love ya!!