Chapter 5 // The Beast asks the Beauty a Favor

Andie's POV 

Anyways,I'm still curious about what Duke was about to say before Zach came in. What does he mean by whole story? What if he never really meant the kiss? What if it was an accident or something?

But,why did it look like it was a real kiss?

It's already 8pm and my things are not yet here. I haven't eaten. And I'm still sitting on this fluffy bed with beige sheets covering the mattress. I looked at Duke's space and from what I'm seeing,he's kinda neat. His things are organized and his bed is perfectly fixed. I thought guys are supposed to act like pigs? 

I guess Duke's a secret neat freak. 

I got up from my bed and made sure that no one's at the door. I slowly walked towards Duke's study table. "Hmm,it's all books" You see,I'm trying this thing called 'stuff investigation' gosh,I gotta stop watching mysterious movies. I flipped a couple of papers from his shelf and saw nothing but old notes and books. 

I opened one of his drawers and saw a string necklace. I also saw this black notebook. 

"What is this? A diary or something?" I laughed at myself. 

Before I could flip the pages of the notebook,I looked at the door. Hmm,seems like he's taking too long. It wouldn't hurt to flip some of its pages,right? I turned some of the pages and saw

"Dear Diary? I don't know what to call you. 

Today,I bought a new soccer ball. This one's signed by David Beckham."

Wow Duke. Even the words you write on your diary bores me. Great job!

Before I could flip another page,I heard some voices outside the room,thinking it was Duke and Zach so I quickly placed the diary inside the drawer and went back to my bed. 

*knock knock*

Well,I thought it was them?

I walked over to the door and opened it. Before me stands the messenger guy. He was holding my nike bag. "Here you go," he checked his paper. "..Andie?" oh shit. I shut him up immediately. "Shhh,my name's Eric. Not Andie,okay?" I eyed him. He looked at me like I'm insane or something and handed me the bag. 

"Thanks" I murmured and closed the door. 

I immediately unzipped my bag and saw a lot of my undies and a pack of tampons. 

"Woah,dude? Why do you have panties in your bag?" What. the. fuck. 

Why is he back here? Okay,I'm busted. Come on Andie! Work your way out of this. What will I fucking say? He just saw panties inside MY bag. Now he'll know I'm a girl. 

"Uhm,it's not mine." I stuttered. This is absolutely a mess!

"It's...it's..it's my girlfriend's" I bit my lip and turned to him. "Yeah,it's my girlfriend's" I laughed sheepishly which totally looks like I'm lying. He laughed so hard and it got me thinking that he couldn't breathe. "So she just sends you a pile of her panties occasionally? Dude that's fucked up" he fell on his bed,still laughing his ass off.

"Y-yeah. Don't you do that?" I smiled awkwardly. 

"Dude,I have no interest in receiving a girl's worn panties" he laughed harder this time.

Oh great. My roommate thinks I'm a freak. 

Why am I so stupid? Can somebody just get me out of here and never let me do this kind of stupidity ever again? "I heard Chad has a sister?" I asked out of nowhere while I place my bag near my bed. I don't know why I asked that,I guess I wanna know his opinion about me.