Note

Theory:

Rei Suzuya, a girl who was forced to be a boy by what her 'mother' did to her at the past. Juuzou Suzuya, a new accepted life, a boy, who buried the old HIM. Ayato Kirishima, a ghoul who was alongside to humans when he first met Rei, but once Ayato got informed by her changes, he started accepting the real him, being a ghoul. Ayato started acting and starts fighting the CCG. But whenever something reminds him of his father, his elder sister and about Rei, he gets out of focus. Ayato wanted Rei to remember about him, Rei was Ayato's Childhood friend, and he will do anything just to achieve his mission, making her remember him. He faced the past with full of war but SOMEHOW the future shall be changed.

    Plot and Theory is made by Me
Tokyo Ghoul © Sui Ishida

Don't read this book if you don't ship AyaSuzu or Juuzou x  Ayato. They may become OoC or Out of character. If you don't like the plot, the theory, or the ship, you can stop reading this book. I made Juuzou a girl in this book. This isn't the real theory of her, it's just my fantasies. This fanfiction Follows the ending of the Tokyo Ghoul Root A.

The reason why I made this theory because Ayato x Hinami or the AyaHina fandom is becoming so popular and I think it's already cannon. And I'm pretty sad to know that. I hope I'm still not the only one Shipping Juuzou x Ayato. I might have some typos in this... Sorry >,<  

Releasing Date of All Chapters: 2/4/2018 [February 4, 2018]

【Wattpad】 Kokoronashi 心做し // Between Ghouls and Doves © SeishinNatsukashii
Tokyo Ghoul © Sui Ishida