Chapter 2

~Party poisons P.O.V~

I swear, even though coffee was a rarity in Destroya Desert, we had tons of the stuff. Me and the rest of the group we'r in the abandoned petrol station (which we drained of petrol and anything else here that could kill us by being shot and hid the dangers under ground, just incase) and Kobra, and Jet we'r sleeping in the same bed again, and I have hate harboured in me for them being gay and going out with each other, I mean I'm gay as well so why would I?

Ghoul was snuggling up to my side, sleeping ever so peacefully, we we'r all peaceful. It seems that BL/ind has left us alone for a bit and has focused their attention on Spain for some reason. I did ask Dr.d what was going on and he said that he would check on it and that was about a few hours ago. Ghoul mumbled something in his sleep and moved about a bit, making me uncompfterbl when his head made its way to my lap, landing right in the centre of legs. Why, god damn it why?!?! I screamed I my head, why there?! I was pulled from my thoughts when Dr.d radioed in.

"Party, you there man?" He asked hurriedly.

"Yeah Dr.d, what's up?" I asked in a kinda chill voice.

"I need you guys to come over to Spain, there's trouble that only you guys can fix, I've already got a boat waiting for you at the coast, just get there and I'll give you the rest of the dets when you get there!" He said and shut off, I looked at the radio in confusion and gave into Dr,d's orders. reluctantly I shoved ghoul off if my lap and jumped over to the bedroom door as soon as I heard him throwing VERY coulorfull words at me. I kicked open the bedroom door to find Kobra passed out in Jets arms, with their shirts off, I rolled my eyes at this and told them to get dressed, on Dr,d's orders.

After we were all set and Kobra was drinking a ton of coffee I told them what Dr.d told me. "He said only we could fix this problem so lets go!" Kobra said. He surprised us all with this out burst but we went along with it, because we needed to get to Spain, fast.

~Twisted Blades P.O.V~

Pew. One down. Pew pew. There go another two. Pew. I got hit in the knee and fell back. I put my guns back in their holsters and withdrew two stiletto knifes from my boots.

I jumped back up, my knee only tingling a little when I put to much weight on it. I lunged at a group of dracs, slicing a few of their necks and stabing some more in the gut. The ones left standing from the group I just ravaged had their necks snapped.

I ran to go help the others but I seems someone else already did. Their faces shocked, starring in the direction of the sunset. I looked for what they we'r starring at and found a small group of men, possibly a few years older than us, walking towards us. They motioned for us to follow, and reluctantly, we did.

~Fun Ghouls P.O.V~

When we got to the coast, Party drove us straight on to a boat and set off for Spain, and given the speed we we'r traveling at, we'd be there soon. Dr.d explained all we needed to know on the way, saying that we might get some new and rather adept recruits.

We got to the coast of Spain and headed for the coordinates we we'r given, thankfully we got there just before sunset and helped out the guys we we'r told to save, after helping out for of them, we watched the one with bright red hair, brighter than Partys hair, kick some serious ass.