Chapter 5

~party poisons P.O.V~

What did she mean by 'feel close to them'? Did people she care about die, or was it something else. I pondered this while I was drinking my coffee, which quickly ran out. I hopped down on to the car then slid down on to the ground. I wandered inside and found the girls group asleep on the couches, well the girls had them whilst the boys slept on the floor. Shaking my head I made my way to the kitchen, in search of more bliss, I pray we haven't ran out.

~time skip to morning~

"Well, what are your names then?" I asked impatiently, she said she would tell in the morning, so I'm going to ask. She was just hobbling in as she tried to fix her hair. "What, oh just wait a minuet will ya." She huffed so I huffed back, I was kind of immature in the mornings.

~twisted blades P.O.V~

I had only just walked in, attempting to fix my bed head and failing, god I hope they have a mirror in this place, when he asked our names. God that guy was impatient, he remained me way to much of my ba... I'm not gonna continue that thought, I might just break down if I do.

I told him to wait a minuet as I made my way over to what I thought was the bathroom, but turned out to be the lanky guys and fro dudes make out closet. I blushed profusely when I saw them. "S-s-sorry!" I strutted out slamming the door and made my way to the kitchen. "Sorry, I guess we should have warned you," the short guy said, "it's okay, j-j-just were is the the bathroom?" I stuttered again, blushing again. They both giggled and the short one pointed to a door just next to the make out closet.

I slowly walked over to it, and just after I put my hand on the handle, the other two walked out, breathing ragged and heavy, I'm not going to ask what they where doing in there. I blushed again, I'm pretty sure my face was as red as my hair, and rushed inside the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I looked in the mirror, and I was right, my face was as red as my face.

After fixing my hair and splashing water in my face several times, willing it to cool down, thankfully succeeding. I gave my self a once over and fixed the scarf I had tied round my hip. I walked and the others had woken up, but the two I was talking to earlier we'r still giggling, I sighed "you wanted our names right?" I said, that got them to stop giggling after a while. "Y-y-yeah, if you don't mind," the shorter one tried to get out without laughing to much.

"If you wouldn't mind, we'd appreciate it if you told us yours first." Wasted said, it was times like these where he had all my respect, he really was like the big brother I never had, or the little one I lost. With a sigh the red head nodded, and walked to the tabled by the windows. Did I mention they took us to an abandoned petrol station/cafe, yeah well he did.

"My name is Party Poison, the guys you caught making out is my little brother, Kobra Kid and Jet star." He said with a giggle, I just blushed when he said that, while the other four just look confused. "And this little guy is Fun Ghoul." He said beaming, I'm gonna have to do some digging on these guys. "I ain't fucking little!!" Ghoul practically exploded.

Waste got up and introduced him self and the rest of us, this was not where I really liked to be right at this very moment. I was jealous of that aspect of him, we've known each other a magority of our life's so we told each other all our secrets.

He never complained, never messed around and was great fun to be around. "And she's Twisted Blade." Was all I heard because I tuned out for a bit, the we heard shooting, again.