12

"How did you get in here?" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth, my accent was thicker than usual from sleep.

"This him Charlie?" The taller one asked.

The redhead, Charlie, nodded her head. "Yeah, I'd know him anywhere,".

The tall one turned in the light, temporarily blinding me since the room had been mostly dark.

I squinted and looked at the two, "Get up, on your feet," the shorter guy demanded.

I slowly got up, still groggy. And seeing as how I'd only gotten two hours of sleep according to the alarm clock.

"Who are you?" I asked, raising my hands in surrender.

The two men were holding wooden stakes. What the fuck was going on?

The short one punched me in the face as I finished that thought, I fell back on the floor before passing out.
.
.
.
I was waken up by a nightmare, of course.

It was pitch black and there was duck tape around my wrists, ankles, and over my mouth. And to top all of that off, my face hurt.

I was in the trunk of a car, considering the sound of an engine and air rushing around.

I groaned internally, kicking the area of the truck that was connected to the rest of the vehicle.

I heard a faint, 'Son of a bitch!' From inside the car.

I felt the car start to pull over, I tried to squirm out of the duck tape.

I heard the car door slam, and then another, "Dean calm down!" I heard.

It was followed by, "That son of a bitch is gonna mess up my car Sam,".

I heard another car door open. But it didn't slam, "Dean he wants you to open it so he can get out. It's only a couple hours away," a female voice said. That was Charlie.

After a moment, I heard the doors close and the car started up again, this was going to be a long ride...