39

I gave an agonized scream as the leviathan removed/ate my arm, using its mouth to separate it from the rest of my body.

He licked his lips and wiped the blood from his mouth, "Mmmm, tastes exotic," he told me as I bled out on the floor.

My vision dotted with black spots, he grabbed his, what I called, mini flamethrower and started to cauterize the wound.

I screamed myself hoarse for what felt like hours as the fire touched me.

I looked up at my tormentor when it stopped, I could barely see straight.

I was shocked to see myself standing in his place.

There was a knock on the door, "Boss wants to see him," it was that Asian secretary.
.
.
.
I was thrown in Dick's office, landing on my knees.

I gave a broken, hoarse cry as I hit the floor.

"There he is, just the man I wanted to see," Dick said as he turned around.

He frowned when he saw me, glancing between my tormentor and myself.

"Where's his arm?" Dick asked my imposter, looking neutral.

"I figured I'd speed things along, so I ate his non dominant arm,".

I wrote with my right. He took my left.

Dick leaned down to my level, I refused to look at him, focusing on the floor.

Dick put a finger under my chin, pushing my gaze to look at him.

"I can end your suffering, take away the pain. All you have to do is tell me where it is," Dick told me in a soothing tone. He continued to try to coax me to get the tablet.

I jerked my head out of his grip after five minutes, fixing my gaze back onto the floor.

"Go back to purgatory," I told him, my voice barely above a whisper.

"What was that?" Dick asked, sounding in the verge of snapping.

I looked at him slowly, "Go back to purgatory," I snapped at him before spitting in his eye.

I then started screaming Sokovian curses at him.

I'm not sure where the sudden burst of courage came from, but I knew I was going to regret it.

'Loki I just fucked up,' I thought as Dick got a dark look in his eye.