Chapter 1

Celang started out as a lovely, luscious, green planet. The mountains, which towered above the planet floor, were lovely against the beautiful light blue of the sky. The trees grew tall and healthy, especially when they grew by the rivers and streams. A planet where dragons lived freely. The planet had five different Continents. North was Hulara, South was Terria, to the west Adrion, East sat Beautis, and finally in the center was Acleon, which was where the Capital of Celang sat.The Celangi people were a friendly people who were rarely at war with each other. They ruled with a governing council who were always a fair people. Each member came from each of the five different continents, plus one member who was usually the wisest, who led the council and made the final votes. One specific member of the council was a man by the name of Padriel Endia who was from Terria. Padriel was married to Trilmathie, or Trillie, and together they had a wonderful daughter named Kakena, or Kena for short. Together they lived in a nice house, not too small,and not too big. Another important member of the family was Trillie’s father, whom Kena knew as Paps, he owned the local weapons shop. Our story will be shown through the eyes of young Kena. As she faces the struggle of not only growing up, but facing obstacles that no child should ever have to endure.