Chapter 10

Rogan was seething in his house. He was waiting on an update from Eimy and the remainder of his group. Rogan had a plan to get his revenge, and was just waiting on Eimy to say he found her. Luckily for Eimy, he did that very thing.

“Sir, we found the girl. It looks like she and the dragon are heading towards you. It seems her father was last seen in the Capitol, and so that's where they are heading. Did you still want us to catch her and kill her?”

“No, this is perfect. We will let her come to me, and there we will work together to get my revenge. Come straight here, but leave one person to follow her and report back. You and the rest of your group come find me, and we will plan out our attack. I will tell you exactly what you need to do when you get here.”

“Very well, sir.”

Rogan hung up the commac, and cheered from excitement. He would get Eimy’s group back here, put them in action, and, once the plan started, Rogan would kill Eimy just like he promised himself. Then he would watch as that dragon and little girl were slowly tortured to death.

It was six days later when Eimy and his group got there knowing that Rogan would be angry, they travelled through the night, thus ensuring that they would get there before Kena. Rogan wasn't exactly sure where she would be headed, so he decided to wait until she got there, and follow her. Then he would figure out where she was headed and set up an ambush. He knew that with a dragon it would take a group to attack them. The little girl shouldn't be a problem, she was just a little girl after all. He would get a hold of her, have everyone else kill the dragon, then he would have his revenge.