Bruised But Unbroken

*Blinky pov*

Blinky stirred in his cell, testing each limb. His lower left arm felt broken, and his hand was stiff and aching, but that was the worst of it. Other than that he had long, slanting cuts decorating his skin, bruises dotting the spaces between, and small scorch marks from the taser. The good news was that he wasn't bleeding very much, but there was plenty of bad news to balance it out. On top of all his injuries, whatever the changeling had given him was making Blinky nauseous, and his vision doubled.

The interrogation had been constant and horrible, but Blinky was proud that he hadn't broken. He couldn't betray his friends, he wouldn't, no matter what his brother did. But how long could he keep this up? His body was so weakened already. Hopefully his friends would come soon; in the meantime he needed to just survive.

After Dictatious had gotten tired of interrogating the stubborn blue troll, he had been dragged to this cell and had immediately passed out. Now that he was feeling slightly better, he was able to think better. How long had he been here? Where was he? Were they just going to let him rot in this cell forever? Dictatious had said he would be executed if Jim was captured, as an example, but Blinky refused to let himself think that could happen. There was always the chance that chance that they would just execute him early though... but at least the pain would end. But he would never see Aargh again! With this thought, Blinky resolved to survive this and take every opportunity to escape. His confidence slightly improved, Blinky sank back into a drugged semi-sleep.