Oh God

*MORNING TIME*
*Lillian's P.O.V.*
I woke up next to Simon, cuddling him while we slept. I looked up at him to see he was still sleeping. He was so cute just laying there, he looked so peaceful, I felt my face get warmer thinking about him.

I slowly got up out of bed trying not to wake him up. I put on my pants and went down stairs, forgetting I was wearing Simon's shirt. I walked in to the living room and surprisingly there was no one up yet.

I went in to the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal and cut up an apple and started to head back up stairs.
"Is that Simons shirt?" JJ asked walking in to the kitchen.
"Umm... Maybe." I said smiling.
"Really He Love That shirt." He said.

"I know that's why I wore it." I said laughing and taking a bite of my apple.
"So last night you told Si about the DDLG thing."

"No. Were did you get that from?" I asked.
"He texted me last night saying you called him daddy." He said showing me the text
I spit out my water out of my mouth.
"What?" I said shocked.

"First of all you got water all over my shirt and your lucky I don't fight you. Secondly you were drunk he said. You said it when you were going to bed." JJ said.
"I'm sorry." I apologizing for getting JJ wet. "I cant believe I did that."

"You are fun when you drink though. You have some nice dance moves as well." JJ said laughing.
"Ugh, JJ stop." I said hiding my face in the shirt.
"Well I have to go train, see you later maybe." JJ said walking out the kitchen.
"Ok bye." I replied.

I then took my food and walked back upstairs to Simon room and sat on the floor and ate my food and watched Simons gaming videos ( MM7 games go subscribe 🔌🔌🔌)

I heard Simon Shuffling around in the bed and then a moan indicating he was awake.
"Good morning." I said. Jumping on to the bed.
"Good morning love." He replied in a raspy voice. "How long have you been up?

"Oh not long." I replied.
"Oh did you sleep well?" He asked while turning to cuddle me while we laid down.
"Yes, and you?" I said/asked
"Great I got to cuddle my baby girl." He said kissing the back of my head.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Simon said.
"Yeah, you can ask me anything." I said turning to face him.
"Last night... you were drunk and you called me... daddy." Simon said.
"Oh my God." I said hiding my face in my shirt.

I can't believe I forgot that quickly JJ just told me.
"I'm sorry." I said
"Why are you sorry." He asked.
"It's this thing I'm in to... it's called DDLG." I explained.

"Really, you like that?" He asked.
"Yes." I said still trying to hide my face.
"Well I'm glad I get to be you daddy." He said kissing my lips then putting his head on my chest.

"What?" I questioned.
"I love you baby girl." He said.
I let out a little squeal of excitement and kissed his face.
"Love you too daddy." I said with a smile on my face.
                            *TIME SKIP*
It was about noon now and everyone was up Now and we all started to clean up the mess from last night. After we were done me and Tasha said we were gonna get ready for the day.

"Hey Lilli am going to get my clothes out of the car you want yours?" Tasha asked.
"Yes please." I said as Tasha walked out the door.

"Clothes?" Simon asked. "You little sneak."
"I wanted to wear the shirt." I said laughing.
"You're so cute." Simon said while looking threw the fridge.

"You want me to make you some breakfast?" I asked.
"Oh you don't have to." Simon replied.
"No. No I want to. I love to cook I'm gonna make you an omelette and some hash browns it will be great."
"I would have been fine with a bowl of cereal."

"Simon, stop being a butt I'm making you breakfast. Go record or something till I'm done."
"Ok fine." Simon said.
He kissed my forehead and went up stairs to record.

I then proceeded to cut up some pieces of ham, onions, and green peppers for the omelet. I cooked the omelette and the hash browns and put them neatly on a plate.

"What is that great smell." JJ said walking in the room obviously sweaty from training.
"Thanks it's an omelette for Simon." I said
I turned around to see JJ taking a bite.

"JIDE" I yelled. "No thats for Simon."
"Hey I had to make sure you weren't poisoning my best friend" JJ said walking out of the room.
"BRAT." I yelled as he walked out.

I then texted Simon saying his food was ready. He said that he would be down in a minute just let him finish his outtro. He came down stairs with a his bottle of Red Bull and sat down at the table.

I took his drink and replaced it with some milk.
"Hey give that back." He said trying to grab the drink.
"No your not drinking Red Bull for breakfast." I said putting it in the fridge.

Simon came up behind me and grabbed my waist and spin me around to face him. He looked down at me,
"What did daddy say?" Simon said grabbing the drink out of my hand and slapping my ass.

I was in shock. I was not expecting that. It was kinda hot. I love my daddy.