Thurday

*THE NEXT DAY*

" AND thank you for watching, I love you all!"
Lilli turned of the camera.

"Well that's my video done for the week."  she said as She looked at the time. " 2:00 o'clock already."

*toilet flushes* Tasha walking out of the bathroom back in to her room. " good afternoon sleepyhead."

"Morning" she said with a yawn

" I should get some food." Lilli said to her self,

did that really happen yesterday... JJ ... he... we .. wow. I can't believe he. Do I? I.. I don't know.

Lilli put on a sweatshirt and some sweatpants over her "video" clothes to go walk to Starbucks to get a coffee and a sandwich.

*TIME SKIP*

" I need to get ready." Lilli said "I have that date with Simon."

They were both sitting on the couch enjoying the food Lilli had brought from the restaurant.

" You need some help?" Tasha asked.
"
No I'm fine."

She then walked to the bathroom and continued to get undressed and ready for her day. All the thoughts of what today would be like rushed in her head along with yesterday. Her going on a date with Simon and now this new information from Jj was overwhelming for Lilli. As a teen she never really had guys like her before she had only had one boyfriend in high school.

" I think I'm ready." She said

She had gotten dressed and ready for the days she was wearing a nice light gray sweater and leggings. She had light makeup and her hair was up in a bun.

She looked in the mirror and told herself,

"Remember what Tasha said if you are you and he doesn't like you that is his problem not mine...Let's do this."
                          *TIME SKIP*
Simon- I'm here
Lil-ok be down in a sec.
"He's here." She told Tasha while putting on a coat.

" Go get it girl."  She said shoving her face ice cream.

" Don't eat all the ice cream while I'm gone." Lilli said.

"No promises." She said as Lilli shut the door. She then walked out of the apartment complex to Simons car.

"Hey." Lilli said sitting down in the car.
"Hi, you look... beautiful." Simon said admiringly this lady.

"Uh.. um thank you." Lilli said looking down.

"So were you wanna eat?" Simon asked.

"Huh? Oh I don't know I wasn't thinking about what to eat."  She said

" haha that's ok." He said starting to drive. "Anything in mind?"

" Umm OH can we go to Qdoba. I love Mexico food." Lilli said kind of excited

" Of course. Great choice." He said with a smirk.
                 *AT HE RESTAURANT*

" haha really!" He said

" Yeah, you got to get those views." She said trying not to choke on her drink.

" Haha so are you a fan?" Simon asked

"What?" I asked
"Are you a fan of my channel?" He said. " I think Jj mentioned you were"

" Um ya..JJ when I met JJ I knew you an him were friends but I didn't know me and JJ would get that close and to were I would meet you." Lilli said " I have watched your videos for about 3 years they inspired me to do YouTube"