OVERVIEW

Emerita Mikaelson.
(PRONOUNCED: Eh-ma-rih-ta)

When people think of the Original vampires, that name doesn't come up. And that's only because she hasn't been seen with them in over a thousand years.

It's also a name few people knows about and has heard. And those who had, is always left with a life changing feeling.

She is kind and light hearted, going through life with a smile on her face. Doesn't turn people and doesn't kill them.

After getting hurt and betrayed by the love of her life, she spends her life traveling from one city to another. Never staying in one place to long. Partly because she doesn't age and partly because she's afraid of getting hurt again.

But when prophecy comes to light that threatens not only the Mikaelson sibling's life, but also her own, she has to face the one man she never wanted to face ever again. The man she was, and technically still is, married to.

The infamous Elijah Mikaelson.

Now, in order not to let herself get hurt again, she puts up ice walls around her heart and a scowl on her face. But how long will those walls stay up when a fire she thought long dead, starts to burn brightly the second Elijah and Emerita sets eyes on each other.

***

CAST:

ALYCIA DEBNAM CAREY as EMERITA MIKAELSON

the wife who couldn't forgive

DANIEL GILLIES as ELIJAH MIKAELSON

the regret filled husband

***

DISCLAIMER:

I don't own the Originals or the Vampire Diaries. I only own my own character(s).

***

Oh good Lord, it's a sickness.
Seriously.

-Mixie