3 month anniversary

Percy's pov

" are we there yet,seaweed brain?" Asked my exasperated girlfriend of 3 months,annabeth.

"Yes,wise girl were almost there"I smiled at her even though she couldn't see through the blindfold.Today was our 3 month anniversary and I'm taking her on a surprise date at the beach with a picnic seat up.she was currently wearing her black California republic shirt,ripped shorts,with her neon pink and black bathing suit in her bag I prepared for her,with grey sandals,her heart shaped sunglasses, and a straw fedora.(Aphrodite's idea for the outfit)

When we arrived at the beach I undid mine and hers seatbelt,then escorted her out of the car.

"Are we at the beach,seaweed brain?" She asked me smiling.

"How'd you know?" I asked her astonished.she chuckled lightly.

"Well first I can smell the ocean and second I can hear the waves" my face heated up I was just glad she couldn't see.

When we got to the spot I took off her blindfold.and she gasped at the sight in front of her.It was a grey blanket and on top was 2 candles in the middle with 2 blue,heart shaped sandwiches and 2 on the side,with 2 blue cokes, and 5 blue cookies.on top of it,it was under trees wrapped in white lights , to top it all of the sun was just setting so the spot had a orangey glow to it.

" it's amazing!" She said getting on the balls of her feet and kissing me.

>

After done eating we took a quick dip in the ocean.once we were done I decided to be the awesome boyfriend I am and manipulated the water in front of annabeth to spell out " I love you" as she finished reading it a giant wave crashed on the beach and where "I love you " previously was, was now replaced by " i love you too,son"

I felt my cheeks go red as annabeth throw her head back laughing.

'Dad,your embarrassing me' I whined in my head

'Im sorry son,it was just too easy' my fathers tough voiced responded in my head.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/iOS