what the gods do when there bored

poseidon pov

all the gods we gathered on Mt.olympus to discus godly things (lol I didn't know what to put)after hours of discussing we were lounging around. artemis and apollo fighting ,Aphrodite and ares flirting while hephasteus (?) was making a plan to break them up and so on.

"ohh we should watch the 'percabeth show'"Aphrodite squealed leaving me half deaf..there were "no" and a "yes" from apollo,which I rolled my eyes at."Hephaestus honey put it on" stupid Aphrodite.

"wake up seaweed brain"said 20 year old annabeth laying on her fiancées side.she rolled her eyes at him but then smirked.she rolled of him and put her face inches from his.

"percy"she said in a voice that made all our mouths drop.who knew annabeth was seductive? "wake up" percy smirked a little almost as if expecting this."what would you do if I don't?"his smirk getting bigger by the minute.I watched as she smashed her with to his which made me want to barf ,don't get me wrong I'm happy percy found love but watching him kiss my arch rivals daughter isn't really my thing.

I watched as he slide his tongue across her bottom lip and I was ready to barf all over olympus.she denied and,this is the disgusting part, he then moved his hands to her "rear" and squeezed it making her gasp lightly.

"this is outrageous .Hephaestus turn that off and poseidon tell your son to get his filthy hands off my daughter!"as much as I hated this I loved making athena mad.

"first off Hephaestus will not change that ,second it is not outrageous ,and third of all annabeth doesn't seem to mind"I said the last part with a smirk making her give me one of her I-will-kill-you-if-you-dont -shut-up-righ-now- stare which made me shrink back a little.

annabeth mumbled something on Percy's lips that made her smirk and him frown as if he knew what was coming,then quickly bolting out the door screaming "get dressed seaweed brain!" as she left.he rolled his eyes and scram that it wasn't fair,in which she pocked her head in the door and said

"who said I played fair?"