Dr.chase hears about Tartarus

Annabeth pov.

"Are you ready,seaweed brain?" I ask my boyfriend,percy. I was dressed in a sea green button up blouse with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows,dark washed jeans,and sea green flats."just a second,wise girl."10 minutes later percy come down the stairs in a black button up shirt,a green tie,dark washed jeans, and black dress shoes.

and not a minute later there was a knock on the door."I'll get it!" I heard Sally holler as percy and I positioned ourselves next to Paul.

Today my dad,stepmom, and half brothers,bobby and Matthew are going to be having dinner with the Jackson/bolfis family.(she moved to New York to attended Goode)

After we acquainted our selfs we got down to dinner.we had burgers,ribs, coleslaw,and corn.dinner had many awkward pauses but when we didn't we usually talked about stuff like this:"so,annabeth how is Olympus going?" Or "how is camp" or we would just talk about the mortals life.after awhile percy excused himself probably to use the bathroom, or bobby and Mathews embarrassing questions.

everything was going ok,but then I saw a spider on the wall. If I hadn't defeated Arachne I would have scram and ran away, but instead it brought back a painful memory of Tartarus.'no.stay strong annabeth.you can do this'I thought.I didn't realize I was gripping onto the table until Sally spoke up.

"Annabeth,honey are you ok? Your knuckles are turning white"I didn't think I could open my mouth without letting a bloodcurdling scream so I simply nodded.I didn't even bother to look up to see if Sally bought;not only because I couldn't but because I knew she didn't.

My breath caught in my throat as I started to hyperventilate.I got up to leave but collapsed on the floor

"You killed him"her voiced echoed threw out my thoughts as I vigorously shook my head."because of you he's dead."I put my hands on my hear to try to block out the voices.

suddenly a picture of percy lying there popped into my mind.he was covered in blood.I tried to run to him,to help him. But the more I ran the farther he got.he looked up at me, but it wasn't him. His normally loving sea green eyes were dark,filled with hate and his expression didn't show pain considering there was fresh blood running down his face,it showed hate."you did this" I whimpered never stopping from shaking my head."you killed me!"I let out a scream that echoed threw out the walls."hey annabeth.everything's ok. Im alive, we're ok,we're out,open your eyes wise girl,come on"I heard his comforting voice but couldn't bring my self to open my eyes.she shifted me slightly and I knew he was moving me to his chest so I could hear his heartbeat;the only thing there to hear when I was sleeping in tartarus."as long as we're together" those 5 words made my eyes flutter open to see Percy's smiling face,my family's petrified expression,and Paul and Sally's pitiful looksI didn't care what I looked like right now I buried my head in Percy's cheat and let my sobs echo threw out the room.

Fredrick's pov.(annabeths dad

Dinner was good,and the conversations weren't horrible.Helen and I chatted with Sally and Paul and occasionally would bring the kids into the conversation but mostly they talked to bobby and Mathew who kept asking them embarrassing questions like, if they loved each other or if they've made out which I wanted to know the answer to but they dodges the question.everything was going fine until Sally asked annabeth if she was ok which I noticed then that her knuckles were turning white from holding the table,she briefly nodded but nobody bought it.she started to lightly hyperventilate and started to slowly get up but collapsed on the floor and curled herself up.

She started to shake her head over and over and then moved her hands to her ears as of trying to block out a voice.she then whimpered which caught us all by surprise considering annabeth was the strongest person we knew.

What shook my out of my thoughts was a bloodcurdling scream coming from my daughter.I could tell bobby and Matthew where scared so I tries to calm them down.

Percy came bouncing down the stairs,eyes filled with anger but quickly vanished when he say annabeth.

He ran to her and started saying I couldn't hear because of the screams coming out of annabeths mouth.she quickly shifted her so she was sitting on his lap.as soon as he did that the screams stop but she was still whimpering."as long as we're together" which made her eyelids instantly flutter open only to break down into tears into Percy's chest.he picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs.

And that was the day I found out about Tartarus.