How they could have meet

Annabeth pov

Let me introduce myself.my name is annabeth chase and I am 7 years old.I have blonde curly hair and grey eyes, just like my mother,athena.Right now I am on 'the run' I guess you could say.I ran away from my house a little while ago because I'm basically the reject of the family.my father doesn't love me because monsters are always coming after me and hurting his "perfect family" after my mom had me he found a normal human wife and had normal human kids.

About a week after I left Thalia and Luke found me.they took me in and even gave me a dagger to protect myself.we've been gone for awhile now trying to find camp half blood.

"Come on,Annie we can take a break at Central Park" Thalia told me. Thalia is 12 years old with black spikes hair and electric blue eyes.probably because of her father,Zeus.I didn't realize I stopped walking until Luke tugged on my jacket.

"Come on annabeth" I quietly apologized and continued walking.

I started to walk to an open bench,to take a break and noticed a boy about my age. He had ocean green eyes and jet black hair.he caught me looking and smiled at mr while I quickly looked away.it look me a little but I finally decided to walk up to him. When I was about walk up to him.Luke came up to me.

"Come on.we gatta go"he told me eyeing me cautiously.I quietly nodded and begin to walk away but not before I heard a woman asked the boy where his stepdad was in which he replied....

"Smelly gabe?no idea."