Chapter 2: The Phone Call

I dial in Lemonys phone number as I pick at the cat hairs on my couch. It goes straight to voicemail and I throw the phone at the nearest cat.

He must know  my number so he is avoiding me! I go upstairs and take the phone that I stole from my sister Austrigina out of my drawer.

I dial his number again and he picks up on the second ring.

"Hey Lemony!!", I yell into the phone.

"Not you again!! If you don't stop calling me I will have to file a restraining order!!"

He says angrily.

"You are so funny Lemony! You wouldn't do that or you wouldn't get your monthly order of little girls. If you did that I'd have to cut you off" I tell him.

"Sorry. But sometimes when a 60 year old crazy lady calls you at 9am you get a little scared. " He admits " So what do you want you old hag?"

"Stop telling jokes! im cracking up! and you know im not 60, im only 55 silly!" I laugh.

"And I was calling to.. well.. to ask you on a date maybe" I say nervous.

"No way! Not in a million years! I hate you!" He says laughing.

He is just so funny sometimes. And his voice is so scratchy and beautiful.

"Well then I guess I can't give you little girls anymore! Thats a shame Lemony, I had some pretty good ones in my closet." I tell him.

"Woah woah woah! Don't be crazy!" he pauses

"Fine..I will go on a date with you. But only for an hour! No longer!"

"Yay!! I will see you at eight tonight my little lemon!" I scream.

"Don't call me that!" He yells and hangs up.

He is so cute.

I cant believe he actually said yes! And all I had to do was threaten him. I am so happy that I could strangle a kittie! I scream so loud I hear sevral kitties hiss but I dont care , because I have a date to get ready for!