Chapter 3: Kittie Makeover

I sit at my makeup desk and decide how I should do my makeup and hair for this date.

I pull out my favourite eyeliner from a high end brand called "Sharpie". It is permanent and lasts weeks at a time after only one use!

I try to draw a cat eye on my eyelid but I  get it everywhere. I rub it off but it doesn't go anywhere because its permanent.

This is so frustrating! why does this have to happen on the day of my first date! It's not fair. I need someone with smaller hands to do my makeup. Smaller hands OR SMALLER PAWS!! Why didnt I think of that before!

I call over kittie #712 to do my makeup. She trained in Kittie Beauty School so she obviously knows what she is doing.

Since shes a cat, I lead her paws around while she does my lipstick. It's from a drugstore brand called "Crayola" in the colour "Red". She also did my concealer and foundation with peach washable paint. Then fills in my eyebrows really well with the colour called "Brown".

They have such creative names!

Then she does my blush with pink paint and my bronzer with the brown marker. When she is finished she spins me around to face the mirror. I look....

GORGEOUS!!

Lemony will sure fall in love with me when he sees this.

I call on kittie #556 to do my hair. She makes it really beautiful and half curly and half straight. Then she adds butterfly clips, chopsticks, elastics, bows, and for the finishing touch, tuna.

Kittie #110 picks out my outfit for me. It is a pink tutu, orange toque, purple legwarmers, green fuzzy uggs, a shirt that says meow all over it with a picture of a cat, and many cat necklaces and bracelets.

To top that all off all my kitties helped me pick out a tie dye, stripped purse in the shape of a unicorn.

When that is done it is 1:00pm. Now I only have to wait 7 more hours until the best date ever!