Chapter 24

Venus swimsuit-∆

"You have the egg?" Venus asked Harry at the entrance of the prefects bathroom, "yeah" he answered. They walked in and saw mony Martel, "leave!" Venus sneered at her, she flew out crying her eyes out. "That was mean" Harry told her, "what's mean is she dying crying, get in the water" she told him. Harry gave her the egg to hold while he strip down to his boxes, he didn't even realized that Venus took off her robe. That leaves her in a black two piece swimsuit, she hands him the egg and got in too.

"Wow" he mumbled when he finally saw what she has on, "we're not allowed in here so we have to be quiet" Venus said not hearing him. She instruct him to hold his breath and open the egg under the water. "I figure it out, it's the black lake!" He exclaimed after coming back up for air, Venus rolled her eyes. "Are there mermaids in the lake?" He asked, "yeah, lot's of them, but they aren't pretty" she said swimming up to him.

"In the song it's says something will be taken from me that I have to seek out" he says, "OK, so what do you have to learn to do now?" Venus asked. "I have to learn a way to hold my breath for an hour under the water" Harry answered. She smiled at him knowing he just figure out what to do for the next task, "finally!" She exclaimed. "I know, thank you" he says then kiss her, he realized what he did and began to apologize but Venus kissed him back.

The egg slip from Harry's hand and sank to the bottom, as his hands went to her hips and her arms around his neck. One of his hands slip further down into her bikini bottom, Venus moan loving the way his hand felt on her bare ass. His hand went further down and he slip his finger into her wet core, "Harrry" Venus moan loving the feeling of his finger inside of her. "Deeeeeper" she moaned, so he sank his finger deeper into her, she push her hand down his boxers and grab his penis.

"We shouldn't be doing this" Venus said pulling her lips away from his. "I know" he answered breathless, "but it feels so gooood!" Venus moan as Harry slip another finger into her. After an hour of pleasurable moaning and grinding they finally came, "we can't do this again" Venus said breathless. "Why not?" Harry asked, "we're not together, and my brother will kill you" she answered. "Forget about your brother, I don't care, I want you to be my girlfriend" he told her, "and I want you to be my boyfriend" she says smiling.

'Meow!' "Oh Merlin! Shit! It's Ms. Norris, I have to go!" Venus told Harry, jumping out of the pool and grabbing her robe, then ran back to the Ravenclaw tower. She entered her dorm room breathless, "where have you been?" A voice asked in the dark scaring the hell out of Venus, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" She screamed. The lights came on then she notice Tenisha giggling, "that was not funny" Venus sneered at her. "Sorry, but why are you so breathless?" Tenisha asked as Venus drop herself on her bed. "I was running from Ms. Norris" Venus answered.

"What were you doing out pass curfew?" Tenisha asked, "nothing" Venus answer immediately. "Were you trying to break into the restriction area of the library, again?" Tenisha asked, "that was one time! And no, goodnight" she told her. Tenisha huff not getting her question answered then went back to bed. The next morning as Venus ate breakfast and wrote in her little black book nightwing drop a small note in front of her.

Be my girlfriend. Forget about what your brother will think.

P.S: your body is sexy.

         H.P

Venus giggled, "what got you so giggly?" Cho asked, "what got your lipstick smudged?" Venus asked her. Cho immediately took out a small mirror and fix her lipstick, "nothing" she answered, "she probably was sucking on Cedric - " gco "Tenisha!" Cho, Venus and Luna yelled at her. "Lips! Get your dirty little minds out of the gutter" Tenisha told them as she rolled her eyes and giggled. Dick. She said in her mind.

I know my body is sexy, am half veela thank you were much. No.

      V.M

"To Harry" Venus whisper to nightwing, he flew off immediately, "who are you writing to?" Tenisha asked. "Why do you want to know?" Venus asked, "that icky on the right side of your neck in shape of a small heart" Tenisha answered smugly. Venus cover her neck immediately grab Cho's small mirror from her, she look at her neck, and there it sat and small heart icky. ♥ ."Oh Merlin! Am going to kill him!" Venus exclaimed loudly, "kill who?" Cho, Luna and Tenisha asked.

Venus ignored them and let her hair down to cover her neck, as she fix her hair nightwing came back.

Say 'yes' please. I will keep on asking all day long.

      H.P

Venus rolled her eyes, but Tenisha snatch the note from right out of her hand to read it. "Incendio!" Venus says and the note went up in flames, "not fair, I didn't get to read yet" Tenisha grumbled. "Good. It wasn't yours to read anyways" she says getting up from the table, she went over to the Gryffindor table. She sat between Harry and Harmonie but turn her back to Harry, "do you know a spell to get rid of ickies?" Venus whisper into Harmonie ears.

Harmonie began to choke surprised by what the third year Ravenclaw just asked her. "Wh-what?" She coked out, "you OK Harmonie?" Harry and Ron asked her, she shake her head yes. "How did you even get one?" Harmonie asked, "get what?" Harry and Ron asked. Harmonie ignored them, Venus open her mouth to answer Harmonie question but she stop her. "Don't. I know how, I just... Let me see it" Harmonie says, "see what?" Ron asked.