Chapter 25

Cho Chang-∆

Venus lifted up her hair, so Harmonie could see the heart shape icky on her neck. ♥.  "Oh Merlin! Who gave you that?" Harmonie asked, "oh, you don't want to know" Venus muttered elbowing Harry. "Ow! What's on her neck?" Harry asked, he actually didn't know about the icky. Venus glared at him so hard he thought he felt it, "bloody hell! You have a icky!" Ron exclaimed loudly.

Everyone face Venus since Ron was pointing at her, "thanks a lot Ronald, tell all of Hogwarts!" Venus sneered at him and left. 'Oh Merlin! I gave her a icky' Harry thought smugly as he watch Venus leave the great hall. As Venus sat in potion's class a note flew onto her desk.

I thought we were best-friends?! So???? Who gave you a icky?

   C.C

'Oh Colin leave me alone' Venus thought, "there is no note passing in my class!" Professor Snape sneered at Venus. He saw the paper in her hand and grab it, "I wasn't passing notes" Venus told him. "10 points from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, and Ms. Malfoy?" He called out, "yes Professor?" Venus asked. "Am sure your father won't be please with your late nights with Harry Potter" he told her smugly, Venus knock her head on the desk loudly.

She could hear all the whispers in the class about Harry and her which include her icky. Class ended and she walk out, "Harry Potter gave you an icky?!" Tenisha loud mouth asked her. Venus didn't answer and walked away from her friends and head off to the library to find Harmonie. She found Harmonie at the back of the library with tons of books in front of her. "Everyone knows about the icky and who gave it to me" Venus told her as she sat beside her. "I don't even know who gave it to you, how did everyone find out?" Harmonie asked not looking up at her.

"Some how Snape found out and told the whole class" Venus told her, "who is it?" Harmonie asked still studying. "I guess I have to tell you, you'll hear it soon or later, it's Harry" Venus admitted. Harmonie's head snapped up to Venus in shock, "Harry didn't say anything" Harmonie said confused. "He didn't even know about it until Ronald babbler mouth Wesley open his mouth" Venus says rolling her eyes. Harmonie giggled, "when did it happen?" She asked, so Venus told her the story about her and Harry figuring out the dragon egg together in the prefects bathroom.

After she finished her story she saw henweg Harry's owl flying towards me, "not now" Venus moan in annoyance. "Not now what?" Harmonie asked confused as henweg landed on Venus's shoulder and drop a note and flew off. "Harry keeps on sending me notes, he wants me to be his girlfriend, but I said no and he says he won't stop sending notes until I say yes" Venus explained. "Do you like Harry? As more than a friend?" Harmonie asked, "yeah, I totally do, but my brother and father won't approve" Venus told her.

"Your brother and father doesn't live your life for you" Harmonie told her. Venus smiled and read Harry's note.

Yes? Say yes, do you want it in song? 🎶 saaaay yesssssss 🎶 so yes? or yes?

     H.P

Venus giggled and showed Harmonie the note, "am going to take your advice Harmonie, am going to do me" Venus told her. Harmonie smiled at her, "so what are you waiting for? Go find him" Harmonie ran her off to find Harry. Venus finally found Harry after ten minutes of looking for him. He was laughing with Ron, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Fred and George. Venus walked over to them, "hey Venus! Have y-" gco Venus snogg him in front of his friends.

All she could hear was wolf whistles and cheering, "yes" Venus whisper against his lips then walk off like nothing happened. Harry stood their dumb stuck, he blink multiple times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "Harry you OK?" Fred asked smirking, "of course he isn't, the Venus Malfoy just snogged him" George says.

Two months later the second task for the Triwizard competition came. Harry, Harmonie Ron and Venus sat in the library trying to find a way for Harry to breathe underwater for an hour. "Professor McGonagall wants to speak to you" Fred says coming up to them, they all got up but Fred stop them.

"Just Venus and Harmonie alone" Fred tells them, Harmonie and Venus look at each other confused. "I don't break rules, that's all you Harmonie" Venus told her smiling, Harmonie rolled her eyes and walked off. Venus kissed Harry then left to find out what's wrong. They end up in Dumbledoor's office, with Cho, and Gabriela Flue Delour little sister. "Is something wrong professor?" Harmonie asked, "nothing is wrong, you four are things that will be taken for the Triwizard competition" professor McGonagall explained.

Next thing you know Venus is surfacing from the black lake beside Gabriela Flue Delour little sister. She held onto Gabriela and swam to shore, "Venus!" Harmonie exclaimed rapping her in a thick towel. Venus notice Harmonie is half wet, with Cho too, "let me guess, Harry for me, Harmonie for Victor Krum and you for Cedric?" Venus asked Cho. Cho shake her head then hug her, "thanks for saving her" Venus said to Cedric he smiled at her then kiss Cho's lips.

"Harry!" Venus heard Ron yelled she turn around just in time to see Harry flying out of the lake. She ran over to him and hug him with a towel, "thanks for saving me" Venus told him. "I'll always save you" he told her and kiss her cheek, Venus blush bright red. "Venus" she heard her brother called out to her, he pulled her into a hug immediately. "Tha-thank yo-you Potter" Draco stuttered out still hugging his sister, Harry couldn't believe his ears.

"Don't get use to it" both Malfoy siblings said at the same time cause them to laugh at each other.