Dream

Standing in the doorway...

My surroundings are blurry as I look around.

I can barely make out I'm in the lab....it's like a fog has set itself around me.

I look around and start to move, walking slowly into another hazy hallway, looking around I can see Jungkook's room.

The computers around the room are all completely shattered, sparks spitting across the room onto the floor showering me with a bit of light.

What happened here?

Pushing myself further into the clearing I walk over to Jungkook's glass room, the room encasing his mind, body, and mechanical soul.

Shattered. All of it.

I begin to feel panicky as I look around quickly, all the glass is once again shattered and laying all across the floor.

"Jungkook?.."

My voice is barely a whisper as I step into his room to find him.

He's gone.

Creeping along I make my way quickly out of the room and suddenly someone grabs my shoulders and turns me around.

Red eyes.

I'm met with deep crimson hollow eyes, full of nothing but pure murder.

I recognize this face.

"No!!! NO!!!"

Sitting up quickly I'm completely drenched in sweat, my hair stuck to my forehead as I'm met with a blue eyed Jungkook.

"Emily?! Are you okay?!"

He eyes me with concern as I push my hand through my hair and nod.

"Y-yeah...it was...just a bad dream..."

He tilts his head to the side and blinks.

"Bad dream?"

"Humans have dreams when they sleep, it's like movies we can't control."

And mine happened to be about you.

"Oh...so it scared you..I see!"

He piped up because of the new information and I eye him cautiously.

His hair is messy and stuck in the air as he looks at me with his bright blue eyes. How is something like him supposed to be a killing machine? He seems like a puppy...

At least, unless someone tries to hurt me...

Standing up I pat his head and go to take a shower, letting the warm water run over me as Jungkook's red eyes play over and over in my head.

It doesn't make any sense, I gave him a conciensce and basically a fake soul, there must be something inside him that can be triggered by certain things..

Could this happen everytime he gets angry?

Shaking my head I quickly wash myself off and step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me I get dressed and walk into the clearing to see him smiling up at me.

"Emily, is there a new game today?"

Trying to shake my eeby geeby feeling from my spine, I sit down in my computer chair and look at Jungkook.

"Jungkook...why...why did you hurt Henry?"

Watching his every move and reaction, I see him cock his head to the side again.

"Did I hurt him?"

Huh.

Wait.

"You...you don't remember anything?.."

Concern spreads across his handsome face as he stands up and walks over to where he's looking straight down at me, the glass the only thing keeping us apart.

"What should I remember? I remember him hurting you...then me picking you up..."

So he doesn't remember ever grabbing Henry, the red eyes, none of it.

But how.

Nodding softly I smile up at him and chuckle.

"Don't worry about it Kookie, today is a day off, do anything you want I don't feel like playing a game."

I saw a soft pout draw his mouth down as he continues to stare at me.

"Then...do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Jungkook, I'm going to get some work done, you watch it."

He made his way over to his bed and laid down pouting and turning his tv on.

Watching him, I grab his manual and search for anything related to red eyes or extreme spurts of violence.

To my dismay, there's nothing, only operational steps and how to fix him if he's broken.

It doesn't even show anything extra in his internal storage or anything.

Checking his vitals, they're all once again the same, clicking to yesterday I try to check the vital chart from yesterday.

Wait..where is it?

Blinking in shock I see only day before yesterdays vital chart and todays, it's like yesterday disappeared off the map.

That can't be right, this computer is always on and is ran by the CEO and whoever he chooses to know about this.

Unless...someone...deleted it?

No. Get yourself together Emily. They need those vital charts to know if he's working. They wouldn't just delete like that.

Or would they?...

(A/N): I finally have energy to write more of this story, sorry for the wait to whoever read this a long time ago cx