How you met

Harry~ You met Harry on the Hogwarts Express, and got along well together.

Draco~ You met Draco when you were standing up to him for your twin brother, Harry.

Ron~ You met Ron when he helped you do a bit of 'Care for magical creatures' homework.

George~ You met George when you were made a victim for the twins latest prank.

Fred~ You were good friends with Ron so he introduced you to his brother, Fred.

Cedric~ You met Cedric at Quidditch practice.

Seamus~ You were in the Gryffindor common room when a boy started singing rather loudly in an Irish accent, it wasn't the best singing voice but you found it funny. So as a joke you joined in and were dramatically singing and dancing around the common room like a pair of hooligans. You and Seamus made pretty much everyone in the common room die of laughter!

Neville~ You were in herbology getting stuck on literally everything. A cute boy came up to you, is name was Neville and helped you out. In return you tutored him for potions.

NOW I PRESENT TO YOU... THE MAURADERS ERA!!!!!!!!!

James~ Your parents were good friends of his parents, so you met him at a dinner party.

Sirius~ You met him when you stood up for Severus. He thought it was very brave of you.

Remus~ You met him when you saw him in the hospital wing visiting Sirius- who's prank backfired.

Severus~ You met him in a muggle park when you ran away from home.

Lucius~ You met him when you tripped him up as a joke.

Tom~ You met him in Hogsmeade.

If you want me to add anyone else I may have forgotten please tell me! See yaa!