When he realised he had feelings for you.

Harry~ Harry realised he had feelings for you when he upset you.

Draco~ Draco knew he had feelings for you when you told Pansy to 'fuck off or your gonna slap her so hard that her tampons gonna fall out.'

Ron~ Ron found out he had feelings towards you when Draco teased you and you stood up for yourself.

Cedric~ Cedric noticed he had feelings for you when you played you first Quidditch game against Ravenclaw and didn't let a single goal in.

Fred~ Fred knew he had feelings towards you when you took on his twins dare and started doing the Macarena in potions class.

George~ George realised he had feelings towards you when you pranked Filch.

Seamus~ Seamus found out he had feelings towards you when you confronted Ron when he upset Hermione.

Neville~ Neville noticed he had feelings towards you when you visited him in the hospital wing after a nasty fall.

NOW THE FUCKIN MAURADERS ERA FKHEGEJ3ID

James~ James realised he had feelings towards you when you were day-dreaming.

Sirius~ Sirius knew he had feelings for you when he found your rebellious side.

Remus~ Remus noticed he had feelings towards you when you were helping bandage some scratches from when he transformed into a werewolf.

Severus~ Severus knew he liked you when he caught you staring at him.

Lucius~ Lucius found out he had feelings towards you when you bossed around the Mauraders.

Tom~ Tom knew he liked you when you started flirting with him.