How you sleep

Harry~ You and Harry sleep in a tangle of limbs. You often end up half on top of each other! 

Draco~ You lay your head on Draco's chest, with your arm draped around is stomach.  His arm is around your waist.

Ron~ You sleep holding each others hands.  You often awake to Ron's head on your shoulder and hearing him softly snore.

George~ You fall asleep with your foreheads touching. You often wake up with his arm over your shoulder.

Fred~ You and Fred spoon. Fred's the big spoon and you're the lil' spoon.

Seamus~ You usually sleep on top of Seamus, with your head on his chest and your legs tangled together.

Neville~ You and Neville sleep back to back in bed but somehow during the night you end up closer.

Cedric~ Cedric often lays his head on your chest and falls asleep to the sound of your heartbeat.

Oliver~ Oliver often falls asleep on top of you.  This is his way of saying; you wanna hurt her?  Then you're gonna have to get through me. 

MARAUDERS--

James~ You fall asleep laying across his stomach.

Sirius~ You fall asleep with your noses touching and his arm around your waist.

Remus~ You fall asleep on the common room sofa, across his lap.

Severus~ He often falls asleep while your studying and lays on your shoulder.

Lucius~ He envelopes you into a warm hug to let you know that you're safe and then the pair of you fall asleep.

Tom~ You fall asleep nuzzling in his neck.  While he fiddles with the small necklace you own.