Chapter 3

Levi's POV

*le time skip to three months later*

"You did well, for a mere pig."

I then lean myself to the mic and painted heavily. Yes, another practice. And our channel already hit more than millions of subscribers in just three months. Millions of subscribers in just three months! But it's strange that our band was called 'LHM' , so we decided to change the name.

But how? What name?

One month later then it's interview. And now I don't feel scared at school anymore. Isabel and Farlan has always been with me in recess, even though there're some bullies still trying to approach me mindlessly, these mere pigs were either being kicked or smashed to 'meatballs with spaghetti'. Everyone thought that I'm an alpha, and I almost forgot my true identity.

An omega.

"Shitty glasses open the fucking door!" I yelled to the window of her room. I looked up and found her still in her PJS. Even though today is Sunday, you don't need to sleep like a dumbass in 2 in the afternoon......

"Levi!" A voice called from the next door.

Oh shit.

My dad.

I felt a strong pat on my shoulders and I shivered. I shivered. "What? Are you a coward? You don't need to shake when I'm talking to you, do you?" He threatened, putting an extremely annoyed face. "No-No father. Of course this is no necessary....." I closed my eyes, trying my very best to smile but I think...... it's awkward. An awkward smile.

"Why do you talk to your tutor like that?" He questioned. Oh yeah! Didn't I told you that since we need to have lives in Hanji's so I told my father that she's my 'tutor'? Remembering that the first time Kenny caught me in Hanji's house with Isabel and Farlan, I told him that Hanji's is a tutor and Isabel and Farlan are her students, including me of course. Shitty glasses's glasses were almost broken when I made up that excuse, probably trying the hardest not to laugh. And not to mention, I forgot when's my heat going to come......

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to——"
"That's fine. I'll forgive you, once only. If I caught you doing this next time, you'll be dead my friend ." He snapped and walked away. "Remember to take your medicine ~"

Fuck.

Where's my meds?

I cursed under my breath and there came Hanji, opening the door with a grin.

"Jesus Christ we just broke the forth wall!!!" She exclaimed and gave a letter to me. "Read. This. My. Bae, you'll absolutely jump to the heavens while reading this." She sung and closed the door behind me, skipping and bouncing. I ripped off the letter and there it said:

Dear 'LHM'  vocalist:

Greetings! I'm the manager of the 'Wings Of Freedom' company. We would like to notify you that we want your band to work under our company. As you all know, our company is the most popular in the whole USA. Therefore, I'd advise you to change your band name and work under our company. The working hours aren't stable so you can feel free to inform me more about your free time if you not feel comfortable about it. The working hours are from 17:30-22:30 so you won't be so suspicious. Our address is Rose street number 5, right next to Shiganshina High.