Chapter 4

Hanji's POV :

I was in the kitchen, preparing some crepes for Levi and the others when I heard a loud scream from upstairs. "Hanji! Mike! Help!" Isabel and Farlan yelled as I dashed up, revealing an unconscious Levi, lying on the ground.

His pheromones

I gasped and covered my nose. His pheromones was like sweet perfumes, luring the others to come and fuck him hard (wtf).

This is getting way too far, they must know this at this instant. It's the chance or else......

Levi...... Will be nothing but shit if he lost his comrades. I guess I should tell them the truth...

"Hanji! W-what happened to Levi?"
"His heat. He's an omega."
"O-omega?"

"Actually, Levi is not what you think. He's definitely not heartless nor emotionless, he's not good at expressing himself. He doesn't want people to think that he's weak and useless. Therefore, he's been pushing himself to be strong and cold-hearted in order to not let his feelings draw him back. He really considers you all as his best friends. So just, please,

Don't leave him alone."

Is this okay?
Will they accept this?
What will happen?

"That's so.......

TRAGIC WHY LEVI WHY??" Farlan yelled as he grabbed the unconscious Levi.

"You should have told us since we met!" Isabel took Levi in her grasp and continued "I know just the right doctor to take care of him."

"Who?" I took out my phone, widening my eyes as I gave her the glare which I learnt from Levi (but actually ended up being a crazy woman)

"Hanji calm down...... Have you ever heard of the famous doctor called Grisha Jaeger?"

"Woah woah woah. Lemme get this straight: How can we suddenly go and call Mr Jaeger and say 'Hi Mr Jaeger we're having a serious problem of an omega in heat and he really needs the meds right now so can we come over to— wherever you are??' That's nonsense!"

Grisha Jaeger, the most popular doctor in the district. He has tried to invent some meds for a serious flu in different countries and even places for example USA, England, China etc. One time, he's even been invited to HK for a talk to the Secondary schools. Also, he's one of the few doctors who can provide medical care for omegas .

"Awww silly, I'm his son's cousin."

Jesus Christ

"Haaa Hanji..."
"Levi! Stay calm! We'll see the doctor right now so now stay still!" I snapped while I gave him a piggyback. "Isabel do you know where's Mr Jaeger— your uncle to be exact?"

"Yea of course, cross the road and you're all set. But lemme phone Eren first."
"Who's Eren?"
"My cousin!"

Just when I'm gonna pack my bag, I felt something tugging my clothes. Levi was shaking and painting heavily and I could see some cum dripping from his ass.

"Shitty... glasses..."
"Don't behave that you're gonna die little been."
"I...thank you..."
"Awww you're already red when in heat and now you're blushing! You're making me wanna gobble your tomato face up:)"
"Tch..."

"Hanji! Hanji! The call!" Isabel screamed and I quickly grabbed the phone, opened the speakers, and listened.

"Hi Isabel! Eren here! Long time no see eh? What brings you——"
"Eren there's not enough time! We're heading here right now! Is your dad here?"
"Yea he's here, dad~ Isabel says she needs to talk to you~" Eren yelled to the speakers, making everyone cover their ears. And finally, Grisha's here.