Chapter 6

*one week later*

Levi's POV

Ugh the class was boring like fuck but Imma not talk about shit today cuz I'm literally pissed at the brat Eren Jaeger. Also, he kept flirting with me and the first thought in my head is : I'm straight like a rainbow. Meh cross that, it's a ruler. Speaking of ruler, I kinda lost mine and now I can't even do anything in Maths without my ruler. I haven't lost things before, but now I'm keep losing thing and it's because of Eren.

Freakin alphas.
No
Eren fucking gayer
I fucking hate your guts.

With these thoughts in my head, I stepped inside the classroom, and saw Eren again.
What the fuck is he a stalker or what cuz he's freakin annoying.

"So since Halloween is coming soon, I'd like you all to make a stall in the fair for next week." My class teacher Mrs Zukerman said and the class let out gasps and groans. "Although the due date is really short, like in 4 days, you all will be able to pair up, or team up with your BFFs in this class." Great, I can't find Hanji in this state and I'm stuck. I thought as Eren patted my shoulder and whispered
"I seriously need a partner now and I think you suit me......." I jolted up and gave him a dead glare. I then wrote this on the one and only scrap paper and slipped it to him. Fuck you and why not Mikasa? He then gave me a reply which........pissed me off. Grammar kiddo, and btw ur ass is so round hat I wanna put sth in it;) I blushed while he gave me a 100%-alike-lenny-face and I wrote 'No' in the paper and he asked "Don't you want a choice with no regrets?" "Of course that why I'd rather choose another partner." He gave me a smirk and raised his hand. I tried to stop him but it's already too late.

"Mrs Zukerman~ I would like to pair up with Levi! Pretty please?~" He purred.

Fucking brat.

"Of course! Why not?"

Ya piece of shit.

That's a choice with tons of regrets man.

"Then except Levi and Eren, you all go to find a partner and settle this~" The teacher said as I cursed under my breath and that's the moment when the teacher whispered in my ear and said

"Mr Ackerman, stay here after class."

~le time skip from Levi's panties~

"Um Mrs Zukerman...... why do you need me to stay—"
"Tell me kid, you're not fond of Jaeger, am I right?"
I widened my eyes and looked at her with shock. "How..did you know?"
"Everyone dislikes him, well except some of his gang members. But don't get to the dark side of him. It's like the Dark Side Of The Moon "🌚(a/n U PEEPS GET THIS? GO TO YOU THBE AND SEARCH THE SONG AND SEE WHAT POPS OUT)

"But why?"
"He's the principal's son after all."
"But his dad is the almighty Grisha Jaeger? The doctor?"
"Why can't a person has two jobs?"
"Great."

~sorry for another time skip and this is from Levi's aching ass~

"Class over, go to your club activities now." The teacher announced and dismissed us. I took a look at the time, 15:30. Great, I still have time for this stupid shit. But at this perfect moment of finding the shitty glasses game, Eren walked to me and patted my shoulder.

And now I instant remember he's gonna do the house and club briefing with me. Damn.

I then nodded my head and he gave me a thumbs up, and a smirk of course. "Come on Levi! Dash to the house boards! I'll explain to you later but let's go cuz I'm in a hurry." He then dragged my sleeve and tugged me.

Running with him= legs torture

I huffed as I bend down my knees in front of the board. Holy shit he sure runs fast. I painted and stared at him. "Why...can't...you...run...ahh...slower..."
"Look, I apologise for neglecting your poor little short legs and height but we're——"
"Say. It. Once. Again"
"Well then let's just start our briefing!"

After Eren's boring talk about the houses, there're 3 houses in this school and plenty of clubs which is so stupid. The only club that caught my interest is the cleaning club but the school stopped the club activities due to the lack of participation and members. I know I have OCD and the others doesn't, so they ain't gonna do this except me. Case closed. Second, we can choose houses by ourselves. There're 3 symbols which represents different houses. The red roses with thorns symbolises Crimson house, a green unicorn for Emerald, and a white and blue wing combination thingy called Wings Of Freedom represents Oceanic house. The Oceanic House, also called the Survey Cops by the students, is now known as the strongest house at school which literally everyone knows how to play music and participating in various music competitions, scoring the best.

"I have already helped you to choose a house and several clubs." Eren explained as he continued

"Levi, you're with me."

I surely can't accept this but I ain't having angry issues right now. I took a quick glance at my watch and it's about time I need work so I excused myself from Eren and quickly left. He quickl y gave an 'I'm also busy after school but you ain't doing this to me.' look and stormed out.

Who would think that the first week of school will be that worse?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Great timing Levi, and also the others. My name's Erwin Smith, as you already know, your manager. If you finished thinking your band name then tell me as soon as possible."

"Why?"

"Because this night you'll have your show and there're tons of special guests like the Ackermans, Jacksons, Jaegers, Michaelis..."

"Wait. Hold on. JAEGERS?!"

"Ya, Grisha Jaeger, his talented son Eren Jaeger and his gang of friends..."

"SHIT. I'M SCREWED."

*******************************

A/N: Welp this is my weekly post and still hoping you all won't forget this book's existence....... ( this chapter is short tho) And I'm editing a Fem Levi and Eren book and it'll be quite long. No swearing there (maybe, may not, idk) But plz go and like when it's published.