Chapter 7

(A/N: THE VID ABOVE IS THE SONG FOR LEVI'S CONCERT AND BTW WHO'S A FAN OF DGS (Hiroshi Kamiya and Daisuke Ono YAYYYYYYYYYYYY ) 

Levi's POV

I took a quick glance out to see what's happening outside. It was total chaos. People there raising their No Name banners, stupid people yelling doing nothing but shit. Then something caught my eye. There's a brunette with a familiar face. No doubt, that's Eren fucking Jaeger.

"Damnit! Why is he sitting at the VIP seats?" I cursed. Actually, there're several VIP seats which can have a closer look at the singer— which is me.

The brunette looked at the backstage, which I assumed that he already knew that I was peeking through the curtains. He looked concerned and finally gave up after several peeking. Damn, I'm almost spotted by that brat! 

I glanced at the clock, the show will start in 15 minutes. As usual, I'll take a pill or 2 of Mr Jaeger's medicine before I go out to face the public. 

"And.... here comes the infamous brand: No name!" The speaker yelled. 

Instantly, there're tons of people cheering and well, to be exact, yelling and doing nothing but shit. To be honest, this is one of the hateful scenes during the concert. I wear a white masquerade mask and a black suit (well a luxury one tho) and my working suit underneath, with a better looking tie and a sparkling shoes, I stepped on the stage. 

"Tch, kneel down, you pigs... better be ready, cuz the monster is gonna perform his best song... MONSTER'S SHOW!" I made my intro, and Hanji and Mike were on the stage, and everyone (literally) started fangirling when the saxophone started to play and using my strength, I sang. 

"MONSTER'S SHOW                                                       IN JOQR'S ROAD!" 

While singing, I saw Eren staring at me, not with his badass glare, but with a look which is quite nice, and show admiration in his gaze. 'Well I guess he really like the No Name singer huh, but not just me... thank god...' I thought. 

He looked at me with awe. 

Sometimes that brat can be cute...... 

" Mate me... mate me... mate me..." 

'That voice... don't tell me... It's heat?' I thought. 

I almost tripped over the mic-stand. I quickly gained my balance and regained strength. I looked calm on stage, (not my heart or brain) and afterwards there's some strange feelings at the back of my ass. Is that slick? Oh shit.... 

The sounds and scent were getting worse and people started to murmur about things. Did someone release omega hormones? An omega in heat? Ahhh such nice perfume you have... 

Well thank goodness this was a one-shot (one song only then BYE) or else it'll be worse than now. It's half-way through the song and I already felt like hours of pain. But luckily, I had some Mr Jaeger's medicine or else I'll be dead as fuck now. 

After the last word, I almost (literally) collapsed, both physically and mentally. I could see Eren's smirk turned to a frown, and his hand putting next to his mouth, his head tilted and whispered to the raven girl called... Mikasa Ackerman?? Afterwards, he headed to the curtains, which was the backstage. 

Hanji and Mike also discovered my inordinacy, thus escorted me to my own room. I had no strength to refuse but to leave. 

Shit, he's gonna find me in heat in this state!  Should I hide? Or should I ask the guards to take him away? Does his know about my true identity? How about Erwin Smith that damn manager? 

While my brain was filled with tons of questions, I heard a slight knock on the door and a man's voice. 

"Hello-- um sorry for the intrusion, are you the singer of No Name? I need to see you now, as soon as possible,  please ." 

(A/N: IT'S BEEN LITERALLY A MONTH AND A HALF SINCE I UPDATED THIS AND I KNOW NO ONE READS THIS ANYWAY BUT I WANNA ASK IF YOU WANT SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR NOT????? IF YES THEN IT'S A QUICK ONE, IF NOT THEN CONTINUE OUR DAILY ROUTIE...

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT!!!!! THKS)