20: Lol You Just Got Played Fam

You wake up and you're tied to a chair.

"Hello, y/n." A guy in a mask says.

"How do you know who I am?"

"I just do. Now, do you know why you're here?" He sounds like the guy at the party who you stole the drugs for. Is he seriously going THIS far to get you two together??? But why would HE be doing it? Did he know about your massive crush somehow??? But, you're OVER Gerard. But maybe it's just someone who sounds like him and is getting revenge for Jessica and her bitchy squad.

"Uhhhhh, is it because of Jessica?"

"No."

"Okay well can you tell me why?"

"It'll be fun for you to figure out."

"I'm a fucking idiot, you'll have to tell me straight forward to understand."

"Nah, I'll just make you suffer."

"God fucking dammit. Is there at least any wifi?"

"Yeah, here." He enters the password into your phone and gives it back to you.

"Why am I here?"

"Your boyfriend, Gerald, I think???" You immediately break down crying.

"Oh no, what's wrong?" He sounds surprised.

"He's not my boyfriend. He was making out with another girl last night and the only reason I went was so I could tell him how I feel!!!!" 

The masked guy gives you a hug.

"Aw, I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"So why am I here, again?"

"Giving him a scare. You're cool with it, right?"

"Yeah. I can listen to spotify, right?"

"Yeah, of course, knock yourself out." 

"Okay thanks." You plug the headphones in and put on some music, reading some wattpad. 

You don't know how long it is, but eventually you hear yelling.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY????" Gerard runs up to you, untying you and giving you a hug.

You start crying because he's here.

"Did he hurt you???"

"No, but now I'm sad." 

"What happened?" 

You point to his mouth, and then your heart.

"I'm so sorry, I was such a fucking douche. It was a plan to get you jealous, but I was so drunk that I somehow mixed up you and Olivia. Do you think you can forgive me and I can take you out?? I know that there's a fair in town."

"Are you asking me for a date?"

"Yeah."

"I'll accept, but first, you need to let me do something."

"What?"

"You'll see."

"I'm so sorry." He hugs you.

"I'm over it. Just, please don't do anything like that again???"

"I promise, I won't. Wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah, let's go. I should go ahead and do what I'm planning when we get to my house."

"Oh?"

"You'll see, Gee."