So Cool: Baekhyun Facts

Baekhyun
Height: 174cm
Birthday: 1992/05/06
Horoscope: Taurus
Likes: Singing, playing the piano, hapkido, karate
Role in the group: EXO-K’s main singer, eyeliner

Fans from various countries say that when you speak their country’s language it is very accurate, do you have any secrets in this area?
Before I go to a new country, or after I get there, I will learn a few greetings and basic conversational phrases from the people there, I will try my best to imitate the tone of the locals, I think this is one of the main reasons why people say I speak their local language well.

Q&A
Q: Right now cat boyfriends and dog boyfriends are very popular, which type do you think you are?
[Cat type] calm, smart, introverted, careful and detailed, lazy, stubborn, thinks too much.
[Dog type] hot blooded, exercise, extroverted, hardworking, careless, focuses on relationships and feelings.
A:  I am a dog type of boyfriend, because I’m rather extroverted and hot-blooded, so a dog kind of boyfriend is more like me.

Q: Other than your own songs, what songs have you been listening to lately?
A: The songs I’ve been listening to lately are some ballads, as well as some R&B and soul songs.

Q: If you were to get a one month holiday, what would you most like to do?
A: The thing I’d most like to do during the holiday is to go home and eat home-cooked food, because of the schedules we’ve had to do, we tend to eat outside food more, so I really miss the taste of ‘home-cooked food’.

Q: What do you think is your biggest change in the new album
A: In this  album, my greatest break through is that in terms of dancing, I have improved a bit, and I have gotten more at ease and confident on stage.

Q:  If you had a chance to act in a movie as the main male character, what kind of role do you hope it is?
A: Actually I really really want to try out those characters that like to joke a lot and are a little hateful yet unable to make people actually hate them.

Q: How do you usually communicate with fans?
A: There really aren’t lots of opportunities usually, there is mainly more interaction on stage.