So Cool: Chen

Chen
Height: 178cm
Birthday: 1992/09/21
Horoscope: Virgo
Likes: Singing, music appreciation etc.
Role in group: EXO-M’s main vocalist, the final stabber (T/N: a member that attacks with sharp comments even when the other member is already down or literally on the verge of being done for)

In official data it mentions that you can play the piano, is it possible that this talent will be integrated into your music in the future?
I want to polish it a little and then show everyone this talent because there are still a lot of parts I need to prepare, so you’ll have to wait for a bit, but of course I hope that later I can participate in the production part, but I still need more practice in technique.

Q&A
Q: Right now cat boyfriends and dog boyfriends are very popular, which type do you think you are?
[Cat type] calm, smart, introverted, careful and detailed, lazy, stubborn, thinks too much.
[Dog type] hot blooded, exercise, extroverted, hardworking, careless, focuses on relationships and feelings.
A: I think I am a dog-type of boyfriend, because i place emphasis on relationships and feelings.

Q: Other than your own songs, what songs have you been listening to lately?
A: I like to listen to a large variety of song types, I will listen to all kinds of genres of songs.

Q: If you were to get a one month holiday, what would you most like to do?
A: I really want to go on a holiday with my family, to enjoy the happiness of being together as a family.

Q: What do you think is your biggest change in the new album
A: I think there isn’t much change, If I had to say, it should be my dance skills, I feel I am more adept to being on stage.

Q:  If you had a chance to act in a movie as the main male character, what kind of role do you hope it is?
A: If there is such a good opportunity, I would want to try acting as an antagonist.

Q: How do you usually communicate with fans?
A: My method is very simple, which is to brightly smile and wave at the fans that have come to see us.