So Cool: Suho Facts

Suho
Height: 173 cm
Birthday: 1991/05/22
Horoscope: Pisces
Likes: Singing, acting, golf
Role in the group: EXO’s overall leader, EXO-K’s leader, mother

When EXO won first place, you cried very badly, are you a very sensitive person? What do you feel is able to touch you the most?
Ha~ When I cried that time I was very embarrassed, but it was really because it was our first time winning number one, and I was very excited. My character is pretty sensitive, the kind of person that likes to look at scenery and think about a lot of problems. Usually, I will watch a lot of movies or dramas, but I feel what touches me the most are documentaries, it resonates with me and makes me feel grateful .

Q&A
Q: Right now cat boyfriends and dog boyfriends are very popular, which type do you think you are?
[Cat type] calm, smart, introverted, careful and detailed, lazy, stubborn, thinks too much.
[Dog type] hot blooded, exercise, extroverted, hardworking, careless, focuses on relationships and feelings.
A: A dog type of boyfriend, because with guys I am very loyal, with girls I am very polite and mannered, more of a gentlemanly type.

Q: Other than your own songs, what songs have you been listening to lately?
A: I particularly like listening to Maroon 5’s songs, their songs have a lot of feeling when you listen to them.

Q: If you were to get a one month holiday, what would you most like to do?
A: If there is a holiday, I really want to go back and meet my teachers from middle and high school. I also want to meet my friends from middle and high school, university and the friends I have activities with.

Q: What do you think is your biggest change in the new album
A: This comeback, my singing part has me jumping and skipping, it’s very cute, but at the same time also with a bit of sexiness, so I really enjoy the time I perform on stage.

Q:  If you had a chance to act in a movie as the main male character, what kind of role do you hope it is?
A: I want to try acting as a school sunbae who can be trusted, or a character that is cute and mischievous, although a little crazy, but dares to take the initiative and confess to a girl.

Q: How do you usually communicate with fans?
A: The most interactions occur at our fansigns, or when we leave messages on the official site, whenever I leave a message in the main page, I always have to think for a long time what to write.