So Cool: Tao

Tao
Height: 183cm
Birthday: 1993-05-02
Horoscope: Taurus
Hobbies: shopping, surfing the net, exercising, playing games
Role in group: Rapper, wushu representative 

When you’re not feeling too happy or when you feel really tired, how do you adjust yourself?
I think the most important thing is to adjust your own attitude, try your best to not feel unhappy. A method I often use to relief stress is to listen to music, practice rapping, exercise, go to the beach or the Han river and walk, quietly thinking about things is also a very good way to relief stress.

Q&A
Q: Right now cat boyfriends and dog boyfriends are very popular, which type do you think you are?
[Cat type] calm, smart, introverted, careful and detailed, lazy, stubborn, thinks too much.
[Dog type] hot blooded, exercise, extroverted, hardworking, careless, focuses on relationships and feelings.
A: Cat-type of boyfriend, I feel that I am a rather careful, stubborn person and likes to think, so I think a cat-type of boyfriend is more me.

Q: Other than your own songs, what songs have you been listening to lately?
A: Usually, I  like to listen to some R&B songs, lighthearted songs make my mood feel good.

Q: If you were to get a one month holiday, what would you most like to do?
A: If it is really possible, I want to be by my parents’ side, and also to make use of the time to improve my rap skills and variety skills.

Q: What do you think is your biggest change in the new album
A: I feel that I have had a rather big change in terms of my image, compared to the previous album, I have even more personality.

Q:  If you had a chance to act in a movie as the main male character, what kind of role do you hope it is?
A: I think it doesn’t matter what the character is, I will try to challenge and digest it, and express it to the best.

Q: How do you usually communicate with fans?
A: Our methods of meeting every time are rather unique, most of time we meet at the airport, so when we meet, we will chat a bit, and also at our fan signs and when we perform.