So Coo: Kai Facts

Kai
Height: 183cm
Birthday: 1994/01/14
Horoscope: Capricorn
Likes:  Sleeping, reading manga, watching anime
Role in the group: Overall main dancer, EXO-K’s main dancer, sexiness

Recently, you had a cameo in f(x)’s comeback, and the SM family frequently has stages between the various groups, who do you anticipate the most to have a collaboration with?
Not too long ago, I shot pictures with f(x) for their album cover, I feel that being able to help them is a very happy thing, and also shows my worth (laughs). At the same time, I really anticipate to collaborate with every single artiste from SM, if I had to choose, I would like to pick SHINee’s Taemin, because I am the same age as him, but he debuted earlier than I did, usually we will share and learn dance tips from each other, so I really anticipate working with him.

Q&A
Q: Right now cat boyfriends and dog boyfriends are very popular, which type do you think you are?
[Cat type] calm, smart, introverted, careful and detailed, lazy, stubborn, thinks too much.
[Dog type] hot blooded, exercise, extroverted, hardworking, careless, focuses on relationships and feelings.
A: I think I’m half a cat type and half a dog type, so I feel I’m a cat-dog type. I like sleeping, and am rather careful, but also will work really hard at the things I am passionate about.

Q: Other than your own songs, what songs have you been listening to lately?
A: I like Michael Jackson the most, he is a legend to many, when I am thinking about things, I will listen to his songs.

Q: If you were to get a one month holiday, what would you most like to do?
A: During the ‘MAMA’ period, I appeared with a rather strong image, right now there is more of a school styling.

Q: What do you think is your biggest change in the new album
A: I would like to film a biographic movie, showing my own life, from when I was first a newbie to when we reached the top to how I lived the rest of my life. It doesn’t have to be my own life, it can also be other people’s lives.

Q:  If you had a chance to act in a movie as the main male character, what kind of role do you hope it is?
A: Of course I want to meet my parents, because we usually practice a lot, there is not much time to interact with them, I really want to go with my parents to the beach and play.

Q: How do you usually communicate with fans?
A: Because I don’t have weibo or any sns platforms to communicate with, so I will dance really hard on stage for everyone to see. Also, I look at everybody’s comments on the official site, not too long ago, a fan compiled clips of dancing in chronological order, I was very touched.