So Cool: Kris

Kris
Height: 187cm
Birthday: 1990-11-06
Horoscope: Scorpio
Hobbies: Reading, sleeping, basketball, travelling
Role in group: EXO-M’s leader, main rapper

In the album’s ‘wishlist’ you wrote ‘to fly’, what is the meaning of ‘fly’?
“Fly” refers to the goals I want to achieve, looking at it from a long term perspective, I hope that later on I will be able to try acting in some dramas, and head towards working in the film area, because I personally am very inclined towards this area. And looking at it from the short term, I have interest towards clothes and styling, so I will pay particular attention towards matching, the style I wear to programmes and airports are all prepared by me.

When you’re not feeling too happy or when you feel really tired, how do you adjust yourself?
I think the most important thing is to adjust your own attitude, try your best to not feel unhappy. A method I often use to relief stress is to listen to music, practice rapping, exercise, go to the beach or the Han river and walk, quietly thinking about things is also a very good way to relief stress.

Q&A
Q: Right now cat boyfriends and dog boyfriends are very popular, which type do you think you are?
[Cat type] calm, smart, introverted, careful and detailed, lazy, stubborn, thinks too much.
[Dog type] hot blooded, exercise, extroverted, hardworking, careless, focuses on relationships and feelings.
A:  I should be a mix of a cat-type and dog-type, in front of my friends I am rather crazy, and a little stubborn; with my girlfriend I will be much more masculine, wanting to protect her all the time.

Q: Other than your own songs, what songs have you been listening to lately?
A: Lately, I like listening to hip-hop music.

Q: If you were to get a one month holiday, what would you most like to do?
A: If the holiday is for a month, I want to go around the world, to see the things and people of various countries.

Q: What do you think is your biggest change in the new album
A: I think that my change isn’t that big, I am handsome as usual (laughs), my hair got shorter.

Q:  If you had a chance to act in a movie as the main male character, what kind of role do you hope it is?
A: Actually I am a bit conflicted, on one hand I want to play the role of a very cool assassin, on the other hand, I want to act the role of a sad male character, I have confidence that I can act very well.

Q: How do you usually communicate with fans?
A: There a very few opportunities, I find it a pity as well. If there is a chance for a fanmeet, I think this will be a very good opportunity to communicate.