Chapter 13 || My Path

So when I was mentioning some of the worst stories I wrote I missed Princess of Darkness, Book of Video Games Love Stories, Under the Moon, and I really don't remember the rest so those of you who remember these stories please tell me if I missed any. 
-TheBlueBassoon

Chapter 13 || My Path 

(Y/n) POV 

It was another new day. The day before I had trained with Ganondorf. It's been exhausting but better than the life I had before. I had everything ready for today. It was going to be another sparring day with Ganondorf. I had on my (f/c) tunic, black pants, and brown boots on. Also the sword that Ganondorf made for me. Then I heard a crash. I rushed down to the throne room.

There I saw Ganondorf on his knees with Kreel and Link about to kill him.

I yelled, "Stop!!!"

Kreel said, "(Y/n) we are so happy to see you." then she ran at me. 

I ran too but not to her. I ran to Ganondorf. I wanted to see if he was going to be okay. 

I asked, "Are you okay?"

He said, "Now that you're here, I am."

Link and Kreel just looked at me shocked. Kreel and Link tried getting closer to me but then I pulled out my sword. 

"Don't get any closer." then I stepped away from Ganondorf.

Link begged, "Please (Y/n), he has you under some sort of spell. This isn't you."

"How wrong you are. I've never felt more like myself in years."

Ganondorf then limped over to me. He put his arm around me. Then I gave him a peck on his cheek. Kreel and Link looked mortified. 

"I did nothing to her. She is the one who joined me. She is the one who stayed with me. Because I saw her for what she really was. I was the one to love her."

He kept going on but I zoned him out. I thought: 

Did he really mean that? But more importantly how do I feel about him? Of course I think about him a lot. And I feel lonely without him but is it love? He makes me feel like the only person in the world. And my heart always flutters when he is near me. Is it love?

Link started to walk in to me. 

I whispered to Ganondorf, "I got this covered."

Ganondorf backed away from me. Then I felt a warm hand on my cheek. I looked up and Link's eyes met with mine. 

"Please (Y/n), come back with me. You don't really love Ganondorf do you?"

"I love him." but I really didn't know what to say. 

Link kept begging and I finally got sick of it. My sword's blade was engulfed with black flames. I hit Link's side with it. We was knocked backwards and Kreel caught him.

I said with hate in my eyes, "It was not enough to kill you, but to make you suffer. And Kreel don't try to reason with me. I am not turning back now."

Link and Kreel had fear in their eyes. 

"Now go and never return."

Kreel said, "We'll be back."

Then Kreel and Link teleported away. I was still heavily breathing. I did it. I faced those who I hate so much. I'm finally out of my sister's shadow. I'm free now. 

"Well done, Princess."