Author's note

Hey guys, this is the author speaking. There are something I want to tell you:

a. About me:

As you can see, my account name is Bellynam, so you can call me Belly, since that's the nickname my friends gave me ;))

I'm a medical student in Vietnam.

Despite studying medicine, I have a huge passion for literature.  I'm also a huge fan of fanfiction.

Currently, my brother and I are playing ML and dear God, I love it so much. You guys can add me on ML. My account name is Zephyniah. All new friend requests are warmly accepted;)))

Today, 20/2 is my birthday. Happy birthday to me:)) 

b. About this book:

1. This is my first attempt on writing a fanfic, so don't be harsh on me, will you?,:)).

2.This book was inspired by the book Heroes in the Land of Dawn - a magnificent work by the author Kirinsbride. I recommend you check it out first since it's truly inspiring (though i think you guys already read it all"))) .

3. I wrote this book in a quite complicated structure. You may confuse about the point of view and the logic of time point. Don't worry, at the end, you will understand everything, that in case you insist on reading till end;))

4. I'm an amateur. And my English is not good. I'm sure this book contains many nonsense mistakes, so can I ask you guys a favor? Will you guys correct me whenever you spot anything wrong in my writing?. All constructive criticisms are welcomed. Incorrect grammar, vocab, spelling... I'll correct it as soon as I can. Don't worry, I'm open-minded to criticisms, and I'm obsessed with perfection.

5. No bashing please. I respect all your opinions and I only ask you guys to do the same in return .Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.:)))

Ps: Don't copy or repost it without my permission or I will sue you. Beware !!!!;)))

Disclaimer: None of the characters is mine. They all belong to Moonton. The book title and some of the quotes are from the song Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey. The book cover isn't mine either. I searched it in the Internet. I literally don't own anything.