Chapter 1 - Telling the Girls

Dianna pov :

'Eddie we need to tell the girls I can't keep this secret any longer from them its been 17 years since I've seen my baby girl , and now I've got the information about her , I need to follow it up' He nods with agreement ' Demi's coming for dinner this evening so we can tell them then darling  , I know it may be hard but im sure the girls will understand where your coming from.' I break down in tears and Eddie gives me a hug and kisses the top of my head.'

Dani's pov :

'DANI GET UP YOU'VE GOT SCHOOL!' is screamed from the bottom of the stairs. Great school the one place I hate going to , I know I finish soon but everyday it gets harder and harder to go. Oh hey sorry for no introduction my names Dani I'm 17 and I'm in foster care , I have a secret but none knows about it and I'm not planning on telling anyone either.
I get out of bed , quickly got to the bathroom have a shower and get changed for school , I put on some light blue jeans , white vest and a camo shirt and white converse. I don't really have a style I just put whatever doesn't draw too much attention to me. I grab my backpack and head downstairs , all of the other foster children are sat eating breakfast , ' I've got to run I'm going to be late' I say quickly and head to the door. ' what about breakfast!' screamed Ms.smith ( Head of the foster home) ' I'll grab something there bye'. I walk down the street to the bus stop a couple of younger kids are there so I know I haven't missed the bus.' The bus finally comes I've got 15 minutes to get to school and the journey takes 25 , great going to draw attention to my self before class. I finally get to class , my first lesson is Maths ' Hey unwanted why you late ' Emily teased , I ignore her and continued my algebra , the one word sticking in my head unwanted yes i know I'm unwanted that's why my birth mum never wanted me , no need to stick the knife in more. The day drags on and on , lunch is the worst that's why i chose to get a detention in third period , just so i can miss it. Finally fifth period got english literature and were watching a film Romeo and Juliet sounds boring but it beats doing a essay on the book. The bell rings and finally time to escape this prison but enter a new one this time its called home.

Dianna pov:

'Eddie im nervious about telling the girls what if the hate me and never want to talk to me again' I say to him while stiring the pasta , ' Darling the girls will understand if you explain how you were feeling at the time and what the situation was im sure they wont mind and im not leaving you so dont worry about that'

*DING DONG*

I look towards the door , Eddie says dont worry ive got it , 'Thank you'.

Demi Pov:

I ring the door bell of my house , Since ive moved out i rarely come vist here.  The door opens and Eddie says 'Demi my love' and gives me one of those big bear hugs , i miss those. I enter the house putting my bag down ' Heyya mum whats cooking smells great ' i say with a smile on my face. 'oh you know my special pasta' she responds , ' I can tell you one thing mum ive missed your pasta.' We chat for about about ten minutes then the door rings again ' I'll get it dont worry ' I open the door and its Dallas and Maddie and a bone crunching hug. 'Hey to you two aswell haha ' 'Girls your just in time dinners ready' says mum.

Dianna Pov :

Were halfway through dinner just having casual chats about Demi's Music and other things , I grab Eddies hand and say ' Girls weve got some news' Demi says ' Whats up mom is everythink okay?' i respond 'yes darling im fine its just you have a sister ' i blurt out. 'is this some kind of joke like what am i getting punk'd or something?!?' Demi responded. 'Mom what happened like whats the story ?' Dallas said. Time to tell them about what happened 17 Years ago...