Chapter 2 - 17 Years Ago.

Diannas Pov :

' Ok this is what happened 17 Years ago ,  Demi you were 4 and Dallas you were 9 at the time and I told you guys about having a little sister and when she was due I went to the hospital and you two went to grandmas for a few days , I did give birth to a beautiful baby girl called Dani , but Patrick did'nt want me to keep , I however did , but it was too late he had rung a local adoption agency not telling me which one and said you've got an hour to spend with her and then shes going , I beg him to ring them back and tell them not to worry but you know how he got sometimes. I went through the ordeal of giving birth to her just for her to snatch away in the blink of the eye! Last Month Patrick's mom rang me and ask me to help sort some old photographs out , Me and Eddie went there and thats when we found some old adoption papers , I rang the number hoping to finally get my little girl back , but they said shes been moved to a different foster home but they couldn't find the number for it anywhere on the system , So me and Eddie hired a private investigator and he rung us this morning and he told us hes found the foster home where Dani is living at. Once i found out i had to plan this dinner to tell you girls , and hope you understand where i was coming from at the time.'

Demi , Dallas and Maddie sat there in shock with the news there mom had just to them. 'Mom Of course we forgive you' Demi said ' I think we would of love to go visit our sister and hope she would like to be apart of our life as well!'  'I agree' Dallas said ' Me too' Maddie also responded.

'So when can we go visit her ? ' Demi asked ' Really? ' I responded , 'Yes Mom , we love you know matter what , we know that Patrick was never easy to change his mind , but the fact you hired a fricking private investor to find her shows how passionate and a great mother you are to us!'

'Um well I can call them tomorrow morning as its quite late now and hopefully set up a meeting and hopefully see her' I said , 'Sounds like a plan Mom is it okay if I stay here tonight im quite tired ' Demi said , 'Of course Darling ' Demi got up and left the table , shortly after Dallas and Maddie followed.

Demi Pov:

I have a little sister , well not that little shes 17 but still a sister , I thought to myself siting at the end of my bed. I heard a knock at the door 'Come in' , Maddie came in and gave me a massive hug 'Hey whats this for ' , 'I dont know It just quite alot of news for one evening isnt it?' , 'Yeah and that means you'll get a new big sister , but ill still be your favouite right? ' 'Of course Dem' We have a massive hug and she leaves.