Chapter 5 - Horror Films and Live streams.

Dani's Pov:

I come out the shower , wrapped in my towel , I go to the wardrobe grab a pair of joggers and a oversized jumper , I head downstairs , and jump on the sofa and go in the corner seat , 'Right I can't cook so I'm ordering a pizza , what one do you want ' Demi says , 'Um Pepperoni please' I say , Mads orders BBQ and Mar orders some vegetarian one. Demi orders the pizza and comes back to the sofa , 'Ok guys what film do you wanna watch' Demi asks , Mad and Marissa both pick some creepy horror/thriller called the Women in Black , Its got the dude who plays Harry Potter in it. We start the film and i've literally jumped about 5 times in the first 30 minutes. 'Who ever picked this film , I hate you' I said holding the duvet to my face. The bell rings and I scream , the girls all burst into laughter , Demi manages to say through her laughter 'That's the pizza I'll get it'. Demi returns to the sofa with the pizza , 'Dani is this film scaring you?' Demi asks , 'No I Actually love this film defo in my top 5 ' I say laughing , getting a slice of pizza from the box. We all chat and eat pizza for a while , when were all done Demi goes and puts pizza boxes in the kitchen. 'Dani come here' Demi says , I go over and she lets me snuggle next to me 'I'll protect you' Demi says and she kisses me on the forehead. There's a scene where Daniel Radcliffe goes in a room full of childhood toys. 'If there's any clowns in this room , I'm hiding' I say to Demi and then there's a freaking clown , 'Nope I'm done im hiding till the films over ' I say , hiding under the covers. Marissa and Mad , both laugh. I'm hiding under the covers , on my phone checking twitter , I haven't been on twitter for a while I check my profile and see I've got 2,000 followers , I'm scrolling through twitter and see the picure of me , Demi and Mad laying on the floor , this was after they scared me in the morning , I open it up and see loads of comments , saying about saying how much they love Demi, I see one comment that annoys me saying that Demi's fat and should die. I get so annoyed after seeing that tweet I replied back to this person @DaniLovato , @J123 , Your beautiful , have a nice day. , I tweet this idiot and put my phone down and poke my head out the duvet , 'Is it over?' I ask , 'Not yet hun' Marissa says. I poke back down under the duvet , I go back on my phone , and see lots of lovatics have retweeted and favorites the tweet. I smile and tweet @DaniLovato: @ddlovato , @Maddielovesyou1 and @m_callahan In future I'm picking the film , I'm like never going to get asleep tonight. Im scrolling through twitter and see loads of tweets asking who I am , 'Dem' I say poking my head out the duvet , 'Yes hun' She responds , 'When are you going to tell your fans who I am?' I ask , 'We're actually going to do a live stream tonight , if that's alright ?' Demi says , 'Yeah that's great thanks' I say , going back under the duvet. 15 Minutes later , Demi lifts the duvet up 'The films over hun' She says , I get up from under the duvet , 'That was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life' I say , 'You only watched like 40 minutes ' Marissa says , 'Yes but that was the scariest 40 minutes of my life.' I respond smiling. 'Let me go grab my laptop' Demi says hoping up.

Demi returns with the laptop , and logs into twitter , She opens twitcam up , and the viewers start rising by the minute ' Heyaa lovatics , I've got someone for you all to meet' She says smiling at the web cam  , her lovatics are going crazy in the comments , She shuffles next to me so I'm in the web cam shot , 'This is my sister Dani , Before ya'll go mad , I only find out about her a few days ago , I hope you all treat her nicely and accept that she's a new part of my family' Demi says smiling , 'Say something Dani' She laughs , 'Heyya guys' I wave at the web cam , 'Oh and also these losers are here too' Demi says and Marissa and Maddie both come in the web cam shot , 'If any of your lovatics have a questions for us tweet me with the #DemiTwitcam and I shall answer as many as I can.' Demi says. I'm scrolling through the #DemiTwitcam and answer some of the questions with Demi , Marissa and Mads.I'm looking through the questions , and see lots saying that I'm only with Demi for attention and I should kill myself. All of these mean comments get to me , I put my phone down and run upstairs crying.